No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley deserves every true boxing fans respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    Brook can fight both TR and Haymon fighters.

Funny that Thurman hasn't fought anyone in your list doe. Same thing with Porter, except a non Haymon fighter. Bradley will be another protected fighter in the Haymon camp. Takes years before Haymon pits them against each other.
    Exactly man. Who cares if haymon has all the guys, they don't fight each other.

Comment

I respect his courage and skill and toughness in the ring but I don't respect his big mouth. The guy offers up an opinion on everything often on things that have nothing to do with him. For instance he says Pacquiao shouldn't use the shoulder injury as an excuse for his loss to Mayweather. Then he says he would have won his fight with Pacquiao if he didn't have a leg injury. What a hypocrite. His challenge to fight GGG at 160 is a joke. He knows GGG won't fight him because he is too small so he is safe. His challenge to fight long retired Morales also was a joke. He scored his first fight with Pacquiao 8 rounds for himself and 4 rounds for Pacquiao. He is the only person in the world who thought he won 8 rounds. Almost everybody else thought Pacquiao won the first fight by a country mile. He used his two "broke feet" as the reason he didn't knock Pacquiao out in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Flat out, the guy has the biggest balls in the sport of boxing. He is not afraid of anyone. Though sometimes the things he says are death wishes like wanting to fight Golovkin, Klitschko, etc. We should frown more upon fighters like Cotto and Appreciate fighters like Tim Bradley because he wants to fight the best.

WAR T-BRAD!!!!!!!!!
        Yeah! Finally something we can agree on!

Comment

He isn't doing himself any favors fighting the Chaves' and Vargas' of the world. He needs to get back to fighting the top guys instead of just talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
            Yeah! Finally something we can agree on!
            So do you agree with the part where I said we should frown upon fighters like Cotto as well.

Comment

He's only talking about these fighters let's not get ahead of ourselves, it doesn't take balls to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I've always been a fan and still am, but he's pretty much looked like **** since the 2nd half of Pac-Bradley II. Clearly something has been off.
                He looked pretty good against Vargas, one punch aside.

I'm not really a fan of Bradley though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  "What if I lose to Amir Khan?"
                  That was problematic and why I didn't like Timmy for quite some time but he has fought Pacquiao, JMM, Provodnikov, Chaves...heck even Vragas may be ranked a top 20 welterweight. That's a list of opponents including greats, world champs and good fighters. He deserves respect for that.

Comment

lool. you think he'd actually fight Golovkin? All talk man, as evident when he said he'd fight Klischko too.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      That was problematic and why I didn't like Timmy for quite some time but he has fought Pacquiao, JMM, Provodnikov, Chaves...heck even Vragas may be ranked a top 20 welterweight. That's a list of opponents including greats, world champs and good fighters. He deserves respect for that.
                      Anyone would fight Marquez or Pacquiao if they were handed the opportunity. I don't see why he deserves "respect" for taking those fights.

Provodnikov, Chaves and Vargas were all meant to be showcase fights for him but he managed to make struggles out of them. He gave them all a name.

Comment

Working...
                      X