Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
    Those fighters were tied up in the S6 tournament, dip****. Try again
    There is no defending Ward on this.
    abraham and dirrell both dropped out...why didnt bute fight them.....they were ranked higher than anyone bute had fought!!! LOLOLOL

Comment

There's that dumb street f@ggot talk again lol
      u still mad doe lolololol

Comment

• Originally posted by ryedes View Post
        u still mad doe lolololol
        Sub human scum

Comment

Sub human scum
          LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ryedes View Post
            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
            Tell us how time works, horse's ass

Comment

Tell us how time works, horse's ass
              yeahhh u mad

Comment

Ward had the chance to fight Bute BEFORE Bute fought Froch, you **** mouth f@g. What don't you understand about that? Hindsight is 20/20
                Go watch Bute vs Miranda and Bika then watch Ward vs Miranda and Bika lol
                Bute offered Ward a payday and chance to unify n clean out the division and Ward jacked it in like a b*tch.
                The way Froch handled Bute makes it look even worse for Ward turning that fight down, but you are too ****** to see that.
                Bute didn't have the loss to Froch when Ward talked his way out of it, moron.

Ward didn't want to fight Bute because he was insulted by the euro-hype train behind him. Everyone was ranking Bute above Ward after Ward had just came off an insanely tough tournament. Bute even wanted hometown advantage over the SMW king.

So Ward said, beat the guy I just dominated in the S6 with a broken hand, and you'll get a fight with me. And what happened? KTFO, couldn't even earn a shot at the champ lmao.

Ward only fights the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Ward didn't want to fight Bute because he was insulted by the euro-hype train behind him. Everyone was ranking Bute above Ward after Ward had just came off an insanely tough tournament. Bute even wanted hometown advantage over the SMW king.

So Ward said, beat the guy I just dominated in the S6 with a broken hand, and you'll get a fight with me. And what happened? KTFO, couldn't even earn a shot at the champ lmao.

You mean like Paul Smith? So fighting a guy at a catch weight,while that guy is coming of two losses is "fighting the best"?

Comment

• It's funny when fighters in 3 different way classes all want to avoid him, lol. Crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by cutthroat View Post
                      ward didn't want to fight bute because he was insulted by the euro-hype train behind him. Everyone was ranking bute above ward after ward had just came off an insanely tough tournament. Bute even wanted hometown advantage over the smw king.

So ward said, beat the guy i just dominated in the s6 with a broken hand, and you'll get a fight with me. And what happened? Ktfo, couldn't even earn a shot at the champ lmao.

h o r s e s h i t

Comment

Working...
                      X