No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Wants KO Against Collazo But Doesn’t Need It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the right attitude to have.

I think Keith will take Collazo out anyway though.

Comment

People are expecting him to one up Khan

So there is pressure here, common opponents

I think Keith will knock Collazo out or make him quit

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
        Heaven forbid a fighter tries to hype himself up in a way that connects with casuals. I mean the ****ing horror of trying to increase your value. Also lets not act like the guy does'nt have a high KO percentage or that only one guy he has fought has'nt touched the canvas. Lets also not forget that even the guys he did'nt knock out, got dominated. The closest thing to a competitive fight the guy has been in was against Chavez, and he got dealt with. All that and somehow Keith is prostituting himself? GTFO.

As for people talking **** about his chin. If he had weak chin we would of known in the Chavez fight. Chavez can crack and Keith got hit with some big shots in that fight and he held up fine. Not saying he has a granite chin, but saying the guy has a suspect chin based on getting buzzed in one fight is just hilarious.

As for Collazo. I agree that Keith needs to get him out of there rather quickly, but that may be unrealistic considering Collazo has never been stopped.
        Aww Boohoo Mr Doodoo.

Comment

Working...
        X