Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Robert Guerrero on Floyds undercard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence vs Robert Guerrero on Floyds undercard.

Cant think of any other fight for errol spence. Guerrero is coming of a win, hes not a hard puncher, has good condition, good chin and will make spence go 12 rounds for sure.

Thurman and Maidana are too risky fighters for spence right now and both can punch

I understand floyd really believes in spence but at the same time we dont know how hes going to react once he gets hit flush....

Best scenario would be either Spence v Guerrero, Spence vs Porter or Spence vs Ali (in that order), then, assuming spence wins we can have Thurman vs Spence next year

Thoughts?
    Last edited by BoxingLegend89'; 06-29-2015, 03:46 PM.

That'd be a good southpaw vs southpaw scrap.

Make it happen.

Comment

I see Spence stopping Guerrero at this point. Guerrero has too much wear and tear on him.

Spence is a very good body puncher and Guerrero doesn't take it too well to the body, he will wear Guerrero down and stop him.

I think Spence would be better off fighting Bundu. Now that's a fight I think would go the distance. Bundu is a very awkward and tricky fighter and, tough as nails as well.

Comment

Berto is a good fight for him. Or maybe they can find a brit for him to beat the hell out of so that can be the theme of the night

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          I see Spence stopping Guerrero at this point. Guerrero has too much wear and tear on him.

Spence is a very good body puncher and Guerrero doesn't take it too well to the body, he will wear Guerrero down and stop him.

I think Spence would be better off fighting Bundu. Now that's a fight I think would go the distance. Bundu is a very awkward and tricky fighter and, tough as nails as well.
          Good fight, i totally overlooked that. The reason i chose the names i did is because they are marketable and well-known in the boxing community (maybe ali not so much).

Bundu is a good match up but i dont think many ppl outside boxing forums know who he is. good fight nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
            Good fight, i totally overlooked that. The reason i chose the names i did is because they are marketable and well-known in the boxing community (maybe ali not so much).

Bundu is a good match up but i dont think many ppl outside boxing forums know who he is. good fight nonetheless
            Yeah true, he would definitely get more credit for beating Guerrero, but Bundu would be a harder fight imo.

It's time for him to step up though, he needs to fight somebody on that level next. Hopefully he'll be ready for the likes of Thurman and Brook next year.

Comment

Gurerro's tough, not sure Spence can stop him. But he will be able to outbox him.

Comment

Guerrero is coming off a split decision win in June.....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                  Cant think of any other fight for errol spence. Guerrero is coming of a loss, hes not a hard puncher, has good condition, good chin and will make spence go 12 rounds for sure.

Thurman and Maidana are too risky fighters for spence right now and both can punch

I understand floyd really believes in spence but at the same time we dont know how hes going to react once he gets hit flush....

Best scenario would be either Spence v Guerrero, Spence vs Porter or Spence vs Ali (in that order), then, assuming spence wins we can have Thurman vs Spence next year

Thoughts?
                  spence is already 25, about time to step up and remove the haymon protection plan... same goes for thurman... we need to stop acting like those 2 are kids...

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    Guerrero is coming off a split decision win in June.....
                    good call i meant to say win, fixed it now

Comment

Working...
                    X