Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who among these has already done enough to deserve entry to the IBHOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I agree, and no catch weight. He should defend his middleweight title at 160 at least once.

I do not consider Cotto to be MW champion until he has at least one defense without a catchweight against a top middleweight contender. Canelo obviously will not fit those criteria.

Comment

I understood the question to be asking whose careers as they are now, would go into the HOF. So while some may continue to fight and earn their way into the HOF at a later point, I only voted for those I think are HOF worthy up to now.

Marquez and Klitschko are easily HOF, and I voted for Cotto as well.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-26-2015, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        tim bradley does not have a win over manny pacquiao!

that fight was a horrid robbery. one of the worst we've seen in a big fight.
        That's true.

Comment

I ticked all except Garcia, Ward and Cotto...

The HOF is pretty easy going and these guys are all good boxers..

Ward and Cotta could easily be put on to it's just that Cotta lost to his good opponents and chose to fight wimps otherwise and Ward basically flushed his career down the toilet because he is a wimp!

Comment

Marquez, Klitschko, Cotto.

As for the others, no.

Tarver, Ward - 50/50. I wouldn't do it.

Tim Bradley? Come on people. His 2nd best win is Devon Alexander. Not HOF!
            Last edited by LacedUp; 06-27-2015, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
              JMM
              Bradley
              Klitschko
              Cotto
              will definitely get in.

Why put that cheat Tarver on that list?
              Same boxers that I selected. Khan, Garcia, and Stevenson on the list though? LMAO...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Same boxers that I selected. Khan, Garcia, and Stevenson on the list though? LMAO...
                What has Bradley done to deserve HOF?

Comment

Marquez and Tarver are steroid cheats, they should be scratched off any list.

Comment

I think JMM, Klithschko, Cotto & Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      What has Bradley done to deserve HOF?
                      He is a two division champion, unified 140, has wins over Peterson, Holt, JMM, Alexander, Casa Mayor, Vasquez, Witter, Provonikov and, on paper, Pac. With a win tonight, he will again be a title holder (on paper) for the second time at 147 and will have been the first to beat Vargas, just as he was with Alexander and Peterson.

Also, the only fighter to be able to really best him was Pac, the draw in his last fight with Chaves was garbage. The guy has the heart and gamesmanship that very few of the guys on that list have. I think Bradley would beat all of the WW guys over at PBC with the exception of Mayweather. He may not be a once in a generation level boxer but he is several steps above 95% of his peers.

Comment

Working...
                      X