Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner V Porter 2: September 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is good news. It was a very competitive close fight which could've gone either way. They need to settle this once and for all...in Ohio. It would do big numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by POOPGOSPLAT View Post
      This is good news. It was a very competitive close fight which could've gone either way. They need to settle this once and for all...in Ohio. It would do big numbers.
      Please pass the joint bruh

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        He should fight at 140. He should not be near welterweight.
        He wont get to the top at 140.

Garcia beats him.
        Peterson, Crawford & Algieri box his ears off.
        I wonder what Matthysse does to him

135lbs is what's best for Broner.

Comment

lol............

Comment

Team Porter said they would give Broner a rematch.Broner primary style is a mid range counter puncher but to beat Porter he need to use footwork box stick and move 1-2 step around lead right hands 3-4 punch combinations step around
            Last edited by MrClutch85; 06-25-2015, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Nope, I'm good.

Comment

Broner vs Porter was such a **** fight to watch

No way do i want to see them two fight each other again

Broner shud fight Chris Algieri

and Porter shud fight Thurman

Comment

Broner knows what he must do now. He knows that if he loses again it will be the end of him being a top attraction. That money he loves so much will be gone.

Porter has seen his stock rise a little and if he beats this guy again it will continue to go up. If he loses then we get a rubber match down the line and if both keep winning then itll be a big rubber match.

I wanna see a rematch. Whether right away or later on is fine with me.

Comment

I think Porter deserves something better than that, like Thurman or Brook, for his next fight. I don't want to see a rematch of this one, but if they do fight, I think Broner would start off throwing more punches, but eventually he'd stop like he does in all of his competitive fights and it'd be the same thing again sans the kd. Porter by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      He should fight at 140. He should not be near welterweight.
                      It becomes more and more difficult for him each time because he gets fat in between fights. He looked drained last week at the weighin and he was 143.5 lbs. His fight against Molina before that he wasn't even able to make 140 lbs. You can hope and pray he stays at 140 but he's gonna have to kill himself to make that weight from here on out.

Comment

Working...
                      X