No announcement yet.

Broner V Porter 2: September 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
    that would really be just horrible. Broner is the B side this time around and needs to fight with no catchweight.
    Yep. At this point, Broner is just a B-side B-level fighter. AB = About B-side.

Comment

Broner trying to dupe everyone again. No way they put this ugly ass fight on again and Broner can't afford another loss.

He'll be back on the bum trail for a while now.

Comment

Broner needs John David Jackson for this fight. Broner needs to let his hands go.

Comment

At first I thought the fight shouldn't happen, but if it means Broner will get beat again then i'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Broner needs John David Jackson for this fight. Broner needs to let his hands go.
            That's the guy I suggested for Broner in the "suggest a new trainer for Broner thread". Broner is more of a caged fighter right now than what Algieri was in the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokozoko View Post
              Broner would win the rematch. Porter didn't even box properly, he thought it was a wrestling match, rushing in all the time like he was a bull. Broner smacked him in the final round and I think Broner would take the rematch more seriously and clown Porter.

Lol just like how he didn't take maidana seriously right?

Bullcrap broner will lose again. It's that simple

Comment

Broner needs to maintain a responsible way of living after his fights. Get down to 140 & maintain his career there until he's ready to move up.

ATM, I have no interest in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                  That's the guy I suggested for Broner in the "suggest a new trainer for Broner thread". Broner is more of a caged fighter right now than what Algieri was in the Pacquiao fight.
                  Uncaged Broner is unstoppable. Last time we saw that Broner was against Demarco.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Uncaged Broner is unstoppable. Last time we saw that Broner was against Demarco.
                    Which is exactly where he should fight, at 135lbs. He has no business at 140/147.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                      Which is exactly where he should fight, at 135lbs. He has no business at 140/147.
                      He should fight at 140. He should not be near welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X