KB by decision
    37.14%
    KB by ko/tko
    14.29%
    Draw
    1.43%
    I love lamp
    2.86%

Tough to say, 50-50 fight but I'd lean towards Kell by close UD at this stage.

Comment

Brook, chocolate brownie rocks Bradley, maybe knocks him down.

8-4 or 9-3

Comment

Everyone on the forum would of said Bradley before Brook beat Porter,now all of a sudden he's the 2nd best welterweight behind Mayweather.the Porter win is seriously overrated,he beat a fighter who to me is a terrible boxer,smothers his own punches and rushes in like a caveman with no technique whatsoever,he can't even throw a decent combination.the Malignaggi win fooled a lot of people into thinking Porter was some monster.Bradley has declined a lot so Brook probably beats him now.

Comment

Bradley is on the down slope I want to see him v vargas before we say he can beat top guys.

Comment

I honestly view Bradley as a slightly better version of Porter. He's a bit more versatile but basically the same limitations. Brook would probably outbox him in a slightly closer fight to the Porter one.

Comment

It's not easy to clinch a guy like Bradley. He's too slippery. Should be a winning fight for TB.

Comment

Brook is just too slow to beat Bradley because Bradley - if he chooses to - can box masterfully. So the skill edge is on Bradley's side, the power is on Brook's but neither Brook's power is concussive one punch KO power + Bradley is too cautious so I stick with Bradley by UD. I see a chance this fight will be made in the next year.

However if Bradley chooses to fight like he did against Provodnikov, then Brook will probably beat him.

Comment

Bradley "chooses" to attempt to get brain damage

Comment

Bradley would have the speed advantage, while obviously Brook has the advantage in power. Personally it's a hard fight to call and would most likely be a very close fight. Personally I would go with Bradley... The guy still has one hell of a melon and when he wants to box and beat some of the best. Brook would have a good chance if Braldey made the choice to Fight Brook instead of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X