No announcement yet.

Documented video of Mayweather 70 hugs in one fight. Amazing lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    The excessive hugging in boxing is absolutely killing this sport.

It's more hugging than punching at this point.
    All Floyd's fault I must say.. He's turned into the bad example of what not to do in boxing tsk tsk tsk..

Comment

• It doesn't count if you win. He won, so nobody cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
        Anyone like Floyd's welter style? Really? I'd understand the nuthuggrry pre welter floyd but his welter campaign especially the last few years were totally shiet boxing.
        Why couldn't anyone beat him?

No power

Legs shot

Don't throw punches

Hugs all the time

Oh yeeeeeeah, he landed more n got hit less....won more rounds than his opponent's

Sucks discrediting a guy who hasn't lost...huh

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
          It doesn't count if you win. He won, so nobody cares.
          Oh it does count. It's well documented for everyone to see.

Floyd can even be a great speaker for elementary kids about the importance of hugging it out over fighting. He has years about experience on his resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            Why couldn't anyone beat him?

No power

Legs shot

Don't throw punches

Hugs all the time

Oh yeeeeeeah, he landed more n got hit less....won more rounds than his opponent's

Sucks discrediting a guy who hasn't lost...huh
            The question is.. Did he really win all his fights?

Answer: Vegas baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              The question is.. Did he really win all his fights?

Answer: Vegas baby!
              Only fights I didn't have Floyd winning was against Castillo and Maidana.

Scored Castillo I 7-5 for JLC and Maidana I a draw.

I had Floyd winning decisively in both rematches.

I still don't understand how anyone can claim Pac or DLH beat him. Think it's just emotions not wanting to admit defeat in all honesty.

Comment

• 70 ''hugs'' brought to you by this channel:

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  I respect what you said. However, I post frequently here saying sarcastically that Floyd was hood. Floyd was never hood. And this is what I said earlier in the weeks that Broner comparing himself to Floyd with upbringing circumstances is beyond false. Anybody that has watched HBO during Mayweather's rise to fame nowhere is it explicit or detailed that Floyd was ''hood'' like the gang bang atmosphere rappers promote or what Broner grew up around.

The Mayweather family are the practical and more poor framed African American families that are into Midwest simple life and enjoying Rnb, Funk, etc.. From Floyd Sr.'s music tastes and Floyd's 80s pop tastes from Blues or Stevie Wonder, Grand Rapids ain't hood by a mile nor in the time when Floyd grew up.

From Prince, to Sly Stone, to James Brown, Lenny Kravitz, Hendrix, these kats were beyond ''colorful'' in fashion styles circulating around the world. If you've been to London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Berlin, or Milan you'd know better that rich mogul life artists and socialites dress in Haute Couture fashion like nobody's business. That's just the way world turns.

Floyd loves rocking Gucci and Armani from time to time. So what. It has nothing to do with family problems or any theories you bring up. Life's not that complicated. Not everybody can think like a simpleton
                  I have been to more than half the places you have mentioned through work, so I understand the associative comparison, very colourful cities.

As for the hood. I'm from the UK, so you'll have to ignore my ignorance. I assumed that "the hood" referred to specific area where people sharing a similar ethnic or racial background live. Having looked a little deeper, I can now see why you said Floyd is definitely not hood. Grand rapids doesn't strike me as a ghetto

You mentioned some good "colourful" characters. Lenny K and prince have always been cool, but the thing is, I always saw these people as genuine and their style was a reflection of them as artists, which has always been consistent and effortless. That said, Floyd never does, which led me to state that he appears to try too hard rather than be himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                    I always saw these people as genuine and their style was a reflection of them as artists, which has always been consistent and effortless. That said, Floyd never does, which led me to state that he appears to try too hard rather than be himself.
                    Well ironically this is a boxing forum. Boxing and competitive sport has always been about the smack game. That's just the general nature of competitive toughness. Isn't more ideal to cheer a poor kid growing up in Grand Rapids who grew up as a bonafide boxer due to his family's accomplishments, represent the Olympics, win the national golden gloves in the different weight classes, get rid of Arum and promote himself and become the richest paid athlete

VS

hearing a scumbag like Trump, vrags about his richness, born into richness, the American rural life loves him, many racists?

You choose...

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      Well ironically this is a boxing forum. Boxing and competitive sport has always been about the smack game. That's just the general nature of competitive toughness. Isn't more ideal to cheer a poor kid growing up in Grand Rapids who grew up as a bonafide boxer due to his family's accomplishments, represent the Olympics, win the national golden gloves in the different weight classes, get rid of Arum and promote himself and become the richest paid athlete

VS

hearing a scumbag like Trump, vrags about his richness, born into richness, the American rural life loves him, many racists?

You choose...
                      I don't like Trump, but I'll probably end up voting for him when it comes down to it.

...and that's because he's running against Hillary Clinton. I severely dislike that woman. I'd rather have Sanders, but there's just no way he's going to win the nomination.

Comment

Working...
                      X