No announcement yet.

Documented video of Mayweather 70 hugs in one fight. Amazing lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
    I don't think Floyd is gay, but his style would suggest that there is something effeminate in his DNA.

A solid love of knee high boots with skin tight trousers could be an indicator that he is bi-curious/metro sexual or damaged. Who knows? the Mayweather's have always appeared to be a bit of a ****ed up family emotionally.
    Most Europeans and then Americans in the advent of fashion wore knee high boots. I guess the Brits insinuated some form of metro sexualism pre 21st century. Also skaters, the new form of ''skinny'' jeans have now taken it to a whole new level of tightness with fitted caps and all.

But of course Floyd is the spotlight of all failed theories and the midwest family lifestyle is soo tragic, especially since the Mayweather's have always been hood...

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Be ready for Spoon when Bradley wins upcoming..
      Suicide watch!!! Spoon is gonna need man love!
      Poor guy...

Comment

Most Europeans and then Americans in the advent of fashion wore knee high boots. I guess the Brits insinuated some form of metro sexualism pre 21st century. Also skaters, the new form of ''skinny'' jeans have now taken it to a whole new level of tightness with fitted caps and all.

But of course Floyd is the spotlight of all failed theories and the midwest family lifestyle is soo tragic, especially since the Mayweather's have always been hood...
        Ok, so skaters wear skinny jeans and people have worn high boots in the past, but what does that have to do with Floyd possibly being AC/DC?

I simply said Floyd appears effeminate, almost like he's trying too hard to find a niche that he is comfortable with (pimp,jockey etc). Maybe it is just him though? like you said, he has always been hood and you can't buy class.

Comment

I don't think Floyd is gay, but his style would suggest that there is something effeminate in his DNA.

A solid love of knee high boots with skin tight trousers could be an indicator that he is bi-curious/metro sexual or damaged. Who knows? the Mayweather's have always appeared to be a bit of a ****ed up family emotionally.
          If the judges counted the Hugs Mayweather did as equivalent to gay punches, then maybe those hugs are eqiuvalent to how many times my Parents didn't hug me in my whole life.. lmao

I saw many hugs in those fights than I did in my senior prom. Maybe, that's were Floyd got the idea of queer boxing during his senior prom lol

Comment

• Oh the irony..

Floyd says about Amhir:

Here's his take on Amir Khan "I don't know too much about Amir Khan.I think he does too much running and HOLDING.I honestly feel he should have got disqualified" *Foyd Mayweather Jr.

This is called diversion tactics so the the heat is transferred to someone else. Lol

Comment

Ok, so skaters wear skinny jeans and people have worn high boots in the past, but what does that have to do with Floyd possibly being AC/DC?

I simply said Floyd appears effeminate, almost like he's trying too hard to find a niche that he is comfortable with (pimp,jockey etc). Maybe it is just him though? like you said, he has always been hood and you can't buy class.
              I respect what you said. However, I post frequently here saying sarcastically that Floyd was hood. Floyd was never hood. And this is what I said earlier in the weeks that Broner comparing himself to Floyd with upbringing circumstances is beyond false. Anybody that has watched HBO during Mayweather's rise to fame nowhere is it explicit or detailed that Floyd was ''hood'' like the gang bang atmosphere rappers promote or what Broner grew up around.

The Mayweather family are the practical and more poor framed African American families that are into Midwest simple life and enjoying Rnb, Funk, etc.. From Floyd Sr.'s music tastes and Floyd's 80s pop tastes from Blues or Stevie Wonder, Grand Rapids ain't hood by a mile nor in the time when Floyd grew up.

From Prince, to Sly Stone, to James Brown, Lenny Kravitz, Hendrix, these kats were beyond ''colorful'' in fashion styles circulating around the world. If you've been to London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Berlin, or Milan you'd know better that rich mogul life artists and socialites dress in Haute Couture fashion like nobody's business. That's just the way world turns.

Floyd loves rocking Gucci and Armani from time to time. So what. It has nothing to do with family problems or any theories you bring up. Life's not that complicated. Not everybody can think like a simpleton

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                In high school during phys ed. boys would pick on me and bear hug me in the locker room. I didn't like it at first. Can they be hugs instead and see how life goes in the future regarding combat fighters?

Comment

:bota
                  Lol desperate again Zaroku I mean Sugarkainhook lmao

Plagiarism is a serious crime. I never wrote that. You must really hate me hehehe :gay:

Comment

• Just saw this thread and it was entertaining to see Pac groupies vs Floyd groupies. Always the same groupies fighting over the same sh"t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Lol desperate again Zaroku I mean Sugarkainhook lmao

Plagiarism is a serious crime. I never wrote that. You must really hate me hehehe :gay:
                      Don't worry broheim. High school was high school.

Comment

Working...
                      X