Floyd Mayweather has barely aged, he is a testament to clean living

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather hasn't taken punishment? LMAO! :crying1::crying1:

Comment

Floyd has managed to change his style to adapt as he has aged. Just look at Floyd vs Marquez and Floyd now. It's almost night and day. You can barely recognize Floyd.

Comment

Not aged a day since 30.

Those lines under his eyes aren't due to aging.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Keep telling yourself you do it to make yourself look younger, but the reality is you just like cum on your face.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Ignore that clown. He is a Mexican that is mad that Floyd has beaten his 2 heroes-ODH and Canelo, as well as every other mexican he has faced.
          LOL I got the FloStans upset with the truth. They want to go on threads, talk shit about fighters, for example in every DLH thread they mention ******* and fishnets, but as soon as you say something about Fraud, it's "this is a boxing thread, talk about boxing"

I already called you two out on it, so don't act like you two don't do it. So stop crying about your *******ual hero.

Typical ****** pack mentality, it's ok to do things to other people, but as soon as it's done to us, lets call Al Sharpton and loot and riot

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            Mayweather hasn't taken punishment? LMAO! :crying1::crying1:

Why the fack is Kenny Bayliss breaking up the fighters there when Maidana landed?? Floyd was stil on his feet but shook. No reason for Bayliss to jump in.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              LOL I got the FloStans upset with the truth. They want to go on threads, talk shit about fighters, for example in every DLH thread they mention ******* and fishnets, but as soon as you say something about Fraud, it's "this is a boxing thread, talk about boxing"

I already called you two out on it, so don't act like you two don't do it. So stop crying about your *******ual hero.

Typical ****** pack mentality, it's ok to do things to other people, but as soon as it's done to us, lets call Al Sharpton and loot and riot
              I don't understand, you were telling us about how cum makes people appear youthful. I disagreed and said you just like cum. It's OK if that's your thing just don't make up lies to justify it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
                Why the fack is Kenny Bayliss breaking up the fighters there when Maidana landed?? Floyd was stil on his feet but shook. No reason for Bayliss to jump in.
                Um, the bell had rung...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
                  It was the end of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post

Some flow moes are wiggers though...

Comment

I know he eats healthy and doesn't drink or smoke etc. but what about his sleep pattern? That's very important too, Bernard Hopkins said that he has kept the same sleep schedule for many many years. Floyd strikes me as the kind of guy who makes many late nighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X