No announcement yet.

What happend to Doritos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend to Doritos?

Been a minute since Doctor Tortilla Chip has been in the ring, about a year. He was looking like a pretty promising fighter to watch but haven't heard since knocking out Miranda. Injury? Promoter issue?

Yunier Dorticos (Doritos is the only way I remember his name)
    18-0 (17 KO's)

Arreola ate him

because his name reminded him of a cheese flavored tortilla chip

Comment

Don't know about that boxer, at all.

But the Roulette Doritos are a marketing ploy. Regular cheese Doritos with an occasional mildly spicy chip. Maybe 5 in a small bag. I was expecting a "punch" and was severely disappointed. There's even an advisory on the bag. I would only buy again because I like Doritos, and spicy foods.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post

But the Roulette Doritos are a marketing ploy. Regular cheese Doritos with an occasional mildly spicy chip. Maybe 5 in a small bag. I was expecting a "punch" and was severely disappointed. There's even an advisory on the bag. I would only buy again because I like Doritos, and spicy foods.

Comment

I lol'd hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I lol'd hahaha
            I've been dying to tell that to somebody, thanks for listening.

Comment

I've been dying to tell that to somebody, thanks for listening.
              It actually sounds like a cool concept but I bet it's one of those things once you try it you're like this is ****ing stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                It actually sounds like a cool concept but I bet it's one of those things once you try it you're like this is ****ing stupid!
                That's exactly what I said. I'm like I'm eating all these chips just to get to this one chip really. I didn't even want to eat chips (even though I do like them and do like Doritos.) I bought the damn bag just forbthe novelty of how "hot" this one chip is. So, it worked. They got me.

Comment

That's exactly what I said. I'm like I'm eating all these chips just to get to this one chip really. I didn't even want to eat chips (even though I do like them and do like Doritos.) I bought the damn bag just forbthe novelty of how "hot" this one chip is. So, it worked. They got me.
                  They got me with that, too! What really pisses me off is that the original Taco flavour of Doritos is no longer available here in Quebec. Does it still exist elsewhere? All we get here are the Nacho Cheese and other various cheese flavored ones. I remember when I was a teen and Doritos Taco Flavor got us through many a night of pot munchies with a case of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                    They got me with that, too! What really pisses me off is that the original Taco flavour of Doritos is no longer available here in Quebec. Does it still exist elsewhere? All we get here are the Nacho Cheese and other various cheese flavored ones. I remember when I was a teen and Doritos Taco Flavor got us through many a night of pot munchies with a case of beer.
                    Where I'm at it's the same (bay area) I feel you the original flavor was fire. Then new flavors are hella salty. Off topic but do you guys fucc with the taco bell breakfast?

Comment

Working...
                    X