No announcement yet.

GGG: "Andre Ward is too much for me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    This is laughable. Gennady clearly had trouble with English. At the end of the interview he had to get a question repeated because he didn't understand what the interviewer meant. Even you don't really believe what you are claiming.
    Remember how unbelievably stupid these people are.

Comment

I don't even know what the point of these dumb threads are.

GGG scared of Ward doe.

So?

Does that make this dumb poster feel good or what?

I still don't get it.

Charlo is still fighting bums after all these years, yet I don't see these dumb posters making threads about it.

I think GGG ruined these peoples' lives.

Comment

Old thread but it looked like GGG dismissed the question because it was stupid and pointless, it was more akin to GGG saying "Ward is too much weight for me." Ward was at 168 and GGG at 160, the fight couldn't be made.

Comment

Bumlovkinites are still in denial. Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            I know exactly what they were talking about. You obviously don't.
            you are too much for me.

what are the possible meanings here?....

Comment

for a moment the mask slipped and GGG admitted in advance that he didnt want to fight someone good until he was old enough to pretend he lost due to age.

gotta give GGG credit for finally reaching the level where he can win a title in the ring againstweakass Lemieux when he was 35.

i get why andre ward who won his first title in his first title fight at age 25 against the elite titlist number 1 in the division would be too much for him.
              Last edited by DreamFighter; 02-01-2020, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Remember how unbelievably stupid these people are.
                Oops sorry I had a brain freeze. You're correct.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                  for a moment the mask slipped and GGG admitted in advance that he didnt want to fight someone good until he was old enough to pretend he lost due to age.

gotta give GGG credit for finally reaching the level where he can win a title in the ring againstweakass Lemieux when he was 35.

i get why andre ward who won his first title in his first title fight at age 25 against the elite titlist number 1 in the division would be too much for him.
                  That's been the narrative all along hasn't it? 'Of course GGG could have got good fights whenever he wanted. The fact that he chose not to is proof that he isn't very good!'

Beyond transparent, man, yet you're still unable to come up with the names of these top guys he could have fought and when he could have fought them. I ask you every time... the same question - who? - and every time all you got is air. What we can do is point to the fights which were made and fell through for whatever reason or where an opponent declined. This is not to say that he would have beaten Froch or Pirog or Lee or Sturm, remember, in order to disprove your assertion that he avoided difficult fights - and the absurd conclusion you rest upon it - we merely have to demonstrate that he made efforts to make these fights or actually made them.

Look I don't know how good he was, or could have been, but what I do know is the inability to land good top level fights is not evidence that a fighter isn't top level, which is the thrust of your argument. Weak, man, just weak.

And using this - GGGs broken English - to bolster your case?
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-01-2020, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X