Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO at anybody who biting, Furn is clearly trolling

Nice job

Comment

mike tyson would kill all 178cmers hahahahahaha.
      OP must be a weightlifting midget hahaha

Comment

Yup, Ali Funeka vs Wlad Klitchko would've been solid

Comment

at first glance on NSB i see two threads:
          This

and one asking if a world champion fighter "has any boxing skills at all"

This site is like the 4chan of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            First of all by limiting weight, they already do INDIRECTLY limit height because if a fighter in a division is too tall he becomes too thin and weak and unbalanced for the division and if he is too squat he becomes too short-ranged and plodding for the division. There will always be exceptions art the extemes such as Tyson and Hearns but for the most part with increased weight divisions there is increased average height.

Most importantly though, the reason this thread is so stupid is because there is a direct correlation between weight and performance, moreso than anything else in the sport of boxing by far, except "skill" but skill is a subjective assessment to make.

There is NO correlation between height and success at all. At HW where, you are expressly allowed to outweigh your opponent, there IS a greater chance of victory for a height advantage BUT, only where the height advantage is large and the weight about even OR there is both a height AND a weight advantage!

This thread is busted.

Case closed...

Nothing more to see here...
            I can't believe you just wrote out like 4-5 paragraphs breaking this down **** your a stupid ****

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
              Because weight is the most important factor whilst height is not such a major advantage in boxing.

Weight means more mass, more resistance, more muscles, more fat padding, thicker bone and connective tissue, more strength, more power, harder chin, greater punch resistance, ability to exhaust your opponent faster, harder for your opponent to move.

A 6' bean pole of 160lbs will be annihilated by a 200lb 5'5" guy an everybody knows it!

Why? Because they will steam roll through the prick and pull his lanky arms out of his sockets that's why!

Conversely, even where weight is about equal, height only becomes an important factor when it is allied to skills, when the boxer knows how to use his height and range.

- Height is ONLY an advantage when the boxer has sufficient skill to utilise it.

- Weight is ALWAYS an advantage, even when the boxer with it is devoid of skills and bummy as hell!
              Are you fcuking kidding me?? Even you can't actually be that dumb?? What the fcuk..

A 5''5 200lb guy is either extremely muscular, like bodybuilder size, or just fat as hell. No boxer is those dimensions. Like none. Ever. And he would be a circus act if he was.

Theres plenty of good fighters at 6 foot tall scaling around 160..whether thats their walk around or fighting weight...A guy that height with any skill at all is going to jab the 5''5 guys head off, and probably stop him soon after. The shorter guy would be so immobile..

My head is spinning with the levels of stupid here...god you have to be the most dedicated troll in the history of the internet..

Comment

There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  But why is weight considered more of a factor than height ?

Why should a guy fight a guy who is six inches taller than him ?
                  "Are you serious?" (Golovkin voice), weight fluctuates height doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                    someone beat me too it

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?
                      well ill tell you why not: because you're a ****ing dumb ****

Comment

Working...
                      X