Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Danny Garcia vs Paulie Malignaggi PBC Fight Poll and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is official? Wow, what an awful fight.

For one time only, i will be rooting for Garcia.

Comment

This fight pretty much confirms that Floyd Mayweather Jr has choosen Amir Khan as his dance partner for his September 12 Showtime PPV Farewell extravaganza.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        wasn't try to ruffle your feathers Big Bird...just laying the facts on the table
        Your facts don't change the fact that this is a **** fight. And it is in FACT a tuneup.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
          This fight pretty much confirms that Floyd Mayweather Jr has choosen Amir Khan as his dance partner for his September 12 Showtime PPV Farewell extravaganza.
          Yup...unless Porter does something EXTRA special next week...Khan it is!!

Comment

khan should turn down that offer

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              Porter and Brook surely still in the race.

Comment

Wait, this has been confirmed?

I'm actually hoping my boy Danny does him worse than Porter did. I like boxers who tell the whole truth like Paulie, but there's just something about him that I really can't stand. I think it's his attitude that his opinion is superior and how he's always right. I don't like him for that.

Comment

Garcia UD, Malignaggi is passed his best but he can still take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    This is what boxing is all about now? One good fight for X fighter once a year? What's the reason for yet another tune up if he "won" the Peterson fight?
                    He won the fight lol don't give me that robbery bullshlt. That is what boxing has become now. But since it's the machine killer you're extra sensitive about it

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      He won the fight lol don't give me that robbery bullshlt. That is what boxing has become now. But since it's the machine killer you're extra sensitive about it
                      Yup!!

Comment

Working...
                      X