Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Danny Garcia vs Paulie Malignaggi PBC Fight Poll and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
    Boxingscene in a nutshell:

"OMG! I can't wait 'til Danny gets stomped on by Matthysse! LULZ! It's gonna' be awesome!"

"Danny got lucky! He's just lucky that Matthysse's eye got swollen."

"Herrera got robbed! Danny looked bad! He's a freaking BUM!"

"Rod Salka knocked out?! PFFFFFFF!!!"<---Legit complaint I'll give you this one.

"Garcia got ANOTHER gift decision against Peterson! He can't even beat Peterson clearly! Again, he's a BUM!"

Here's the nitty gritty:

-Lucas Matthysse was built up as this guy who would bulldoze Garcia and it didn't happen. You can cry for a rematch all you want, it might be there in the future, so stop whining and give Garcia for making you eat your words.

-I haven't sat down to watch the Herrera fight, but I am going to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume Danny looked bad.
    Gee I wonder why, maybe you don't think you'll make it all the way through without wiping your nose on your puerto rican flag.

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
    The problem with this is that people will start to blow things way out of proportion and make it sound like he got shut out 12-0 or that Herrera looked spectacular. Neither was the case. People cry robbery over everything. Robbery would be Margarito getting a decision against Pacquiao, Pavlik getting a decision over Hopkins, Martinez winning 120-108 had he made it to the final bell against Cotto.
    "Neither was the case."
    Wait, I thought you didn't watch the fight?
    Herrera shouldn't need to 12-0 Danny to get the win. So stop b*tching about it. It's a loss. Get over it.

Comment

• Watch Paulie box up Danny how embarrassing another cherry pick gone wrong this guy doesn't do well against movers guess they think Paulie is so poor won't matter.lol

Comment

• Danny "Swift" Garcia

Offense-8
        Defense-6
        Power-8
        Speed-5
        Movement-4
        Chin-9
        Stamina-6
        Machismo-5 (11 with Angel Garcia )

Waves in running opponents...took some HUGE shots from Matthysse...can end a fight with one shot...tends to fade late...

Paulie "Magic Man" Malignaggi

Offense-7
        Defense-7
        Power-3
        Speed-9
        Movement-9
        Chin-5
        Stamina-9
        Machismo-11

One of the great emotional motor mouths of the sport...constantly speaks out on corruption in boxing.. went on one of the great live HBO rants of all time, on bad Texas judging...not known for power...slick boxing skills...

Prediction: Garcia by late TKO

Comment

• It'll be another Swift Gift.

Comment

• Garcia most likely wins, since Malignaggi is past his prime now. But I think Paulie might still put up a good fight.

Comment

• Danny better make easy work, Paulie is no boxer, so basic nothing but jab jab cross in his arsenal.

Comment

• What's the point? Pauli can't knock Danny out and no matter what happens in the ring Swift gets the decision. After all that complaining after the Broner fight that the more connected fighter always wins he signs up for another one. Al Haymon must have some dirt on him. No interest in this fight, even if its free.

Comment

• I can't believe people aren't hyped up to see Paulie 'The Magic Can' Malignaggi. Dude has been on a roid cycle with Memo. He may surprise us.

Comment

• Crazy what has happened to Danny's performances since the "homecoming" in Puerto Rico. Its like he lost confidence in himself and is still rebuilding. He needs a knockout over this old Paulie or at least a dominant win where he doesn't get tagged up with shots he should be blocking/rolling.

Danny will win a 9-3 victory if he doesn't get a stoppage.

Comment

• Hopefully memo gets Paulette on a good cycle and something very peculiar happens

Comment

Working...
                      X