Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Danny Garcia vs Paulie Malignaggi PBC Fight Poll and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    It is a decent fight for a step up to a new weight class.

I don't know that is a match-up that actually favors Garcia considering how much Paulie will tie-up and land his quick bs shots. Pauli is a pretty tough dude and Garcia isn't likely just going to Deebo him like Porter did.

Comment

• Conference call:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        If Danny struggles with Paulie ****ing Malignaggi, he ****ing sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          If Danny struggles with Paulie ****ing Malignaggi, he ****ing sucks.
          man Swift is in a REAL slump..he GOTTA shine bro...nothing less than spectacular will cut it...still my guy win or lose but it's getting hard to defend him against the critics these days

Comment

• If garcia struggles with malignaggi he should consider reitrement and focus on his barber shop business.

Comment

• Garcia has no power above 140, he showed that vs Peterson at 143. Paulie should really if he turns up win by UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                man Swift is in a REAL slump..he GOTTA shine bro...nothing less than spectacular will cut it...still my guy win or lose but it's getting hard to defend him against the critics these days
                Him having a hard time with Paulie would have me wondering what exactly he and Matthysse left in the ring when their fight was over. Herrera was underrated, and Garcia probably overlooked him. Peterson is much better than anyone gives him credit for and there's nothing wrong with a tough fight there. I expected it.

Paulie, though? Struggling with Paulie would suggest Garcia has lost something. That's how I see it.

Comment

• Comment

• Picking a draw. I think Paulie wins 6 rounds. He might lose because of an early knock down.

Comment

• Garcia is a straight up grinder, with a nice left hook. I have wanted to see him really put something with that hook but the only other halfway decent punch he throws is an uppercut which he should probably throw more but it doesn't really help his Sunday punch work better like a straight right or a nice jab would.

He could possibly do work on Pauli because Pauli does get hit with left hooks, but if Pauli goes in there with the goal of not getting cracked by a left hook Garcia is going to look iffy and have to grind out a victory. Which will make him look bad.

So until Garcia does something about his huge offensive flaw (if he even can at this point), to me every fight is not a gimme. Unless of course the guy he is fighting doesn't care about his left hook, or can't do anything about his hook.

Comment

Working...
                      X