Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Danny Garcia vs Paulie Malignaggi PBC Fight Poll and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >Malignaggi by KO/TKO 9 10.84%

Obvious trolls detected. Chris Algieri had more knockouts after his first 14 fights than Malignaggi has in his 39. Not even Heredia can cook up something that can save Malignaggi from his almost complete inability to throw a power punch.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-15-2015, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      >Malignaggi by KO/TKO 9 10.84%

Obvious trolls detected. Chris Algieri had more knockouts after his first 14 fights than Malignaggi has in his 40. Not even Heredia can cook up something that can save Malignaggi from his almost complete inability to throw a power punch.
      You had to dig stats out to realize that we were trolling?

Comment

• Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
        You had to dig stats out to realize that we were trolling?
        lolol nah I realized you were trolling before I looked at those numbers. Just thought I'd point out how hilariously feather-fisted Malignaggi really is.

Comment

• Danny's in trouble, picking a guy that's known to be heavy handed for his first fight at 147. I picked Paulie by KO in the 3rd.

Comment

• Poor matchup.

Why would anybody be interested in this garbage?

Comment

• people are overreacting....this is NOT the worst match up of the year by FAR...so don't get me started!!

Comment

• Herrera is more pesky with the jab than Paulie plus he throws a right hand and goes to the body.

Paulie might be going down hill but Garcia is actually coming up. IMO this is going to be another close win for Garcia

Comment

• "I'm looking forward to getting in the ring again and putting on a great show for the East Coast fans in attendance and the fans watching all over the world," Garcia said. "By the end of the night, I will still be the undefeated Danny 'Swift' Garcia."
                  Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...oKkLZAQk0kE.99
                  "Although I have a ton of respect for Danny and his father [and trainer], Angel . . . I am a competitor through and through," Malignaggi said. "And in this sport it's all about testing yourself against the elite. So I look forward to defending my home turf of Brooklyn and matching my skills against Danny at Barclays Center."
                  Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...oKkLZAQk0kE.99

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    people are overreacting....this is NOT the worst match up of the year by FAR...so don't get me started!!
                    And its fans who defend their favorite fighters for fighting bums

Comment

• It is a decent fight for a step up to a new weight class.

I don't know that is a match-up that actually favors Garcia considering how much Paulie will tie-up and land his quick bs shots. Pauli is a pretty tough dude and Garcia isn't likely just going to Deebo him like Porter did.

Comment

Working...
                      X