Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Danny Garcia vs Paulie Malignaggi PBC Fight Poll and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a pretty disappointing fight.

Comment

• What if Paulie does what Peterson did for the first half of the fight for the full 12 rounds?

I'm guessing that he probably intends to, doesn't seem much point in him sitting in the pocket with DG.

Comment

• Competitive fight only because Garcia is hot garbage. Paulie will win 5-7 rounds imo.

Comment

• Danny wasted last year with **** fights now he is doing it for 2015?
          We all wanted Postol and maybe the Matthysse rematch but instead we get Rod Salka and now apparently Paulie....

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
            He's not.

He'll struggle to earn a UD over the shadow of Paulie.

His fans will proclaim it a hard won victory over a crafty vet.

Glad Paulie gets to put another nice boxing check (hopefully his last) in his pocket, but this is pitiful.

And for whoever it was touting Danny's "W" over Morales,
            you should be ashamed of yourself.

That's like a Khan fanboi bragging about Barrera.
            I completely agree. I like Paulie and I'm glad he's getting another nice payday but if he doesn't win (and I don't think he will), he needs to hang em up. He's taken a lot of punishment in his career and he needs understand that all good things come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              What if Paulie does what Peterson did for the first half of the fight for the full 12 rounds?

I'm guessing that he probably intends to, doesn't seem much point in him sitting in the pocket with DG.
              Paulie doesn't have anywhere near the same conditioning of a Lamont Peterson, this fight is basically like Danny fighting the version of Lamont Peterson without any fists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                What if Paulie does what Peterson did for the first half of the fight for the full 12 rounds?

He can't. He's not Lamont Peterson.

Comment

• Is this official? If so, it's going to do nice numbers with a show at Barclays.

Comment

• Paulie's gonna get KTFO. Can't wait

Comment

• Damn, imagine Paulie spanks Danny??? Lmfao NSB would go ape ****!!! Wont happen though.

Comment

Working...
                      X