Official: Lara-Rodriguez, Beterbeiv-Johnson PBC Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is cursing ref from ESPN

Comment

• Hope I am wrong and the fight goes longer than I am anticipating.

Get a feeling Lara will stop him in 1 or 2..

Comment

• Delvin already ate some hard lefts.

Comment

• Lets see what Lara got

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            He does tend to coast but against Delvin, he doesn't need to. Lara really needs someone to tell him that KO's make you popular because he is capable of getting them.
            That is kind of the point, he should take this opportunity to put on a show because he is in with a limp fish.

However, him wasting a showcase fight would just be what Lara does so it doesn't mean that much.

Comment

• Always thought Delvin was decent enough tv so I'm hoping for the best. Didn't like how his style meshed with Trout that was the last southpaw I can remember him fighting, a lot if clinches in that fight. I'd like for lara to be impressive so I actually hope he sticks to fighting his way but really puts some umph in his left hand, it should be neough to stop him in his tracks where Trout's wasn't. Will make it a cleaner fight which is good for him

Comment

• It does look like Lara is throwing with bad intentions

Comment

• Lara looks good just circling

Comment

• Nice round for Lara. Very sharp.

Comment

• I loved the little 'documentary' on Lara. All it was missing was the guy from the movie previews...

"He arrived on a dark and stormy night in a little boat..."

And I loved Lara's command of the English language. I no longer have any doubts that he is really writing those tweets himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X