Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Ready, Wants Gennady Golovkin Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara will expose everything and anything GGG can do. Guarantee GGG won't fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrambo View Post
      Lara will expose everything and anything GGG can do. Guarantee GGG won't fight him.
      Yes he will! All these **** worrying about Lara cant fight on HBO y can't GGG fight on ABC? Oooh yea blah blah blah GGG handlers will never let this fight happen. They wanna make em look unstoppable against C level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrambo View Post
        Originally posted by Juan,000,000 View Post
        Yes he will! All these **** worrying about Lara cant fight on HBO y can't GGG fight on ABC? Oooh yea blah blah blah GGG handlers will never let this fight happen. They wanna make em look unstoppable against C level fighters.
        So if GGG calls Lara's bluff and then suddenly Lara hides behind Haymon (sorry can't fight on HBO) you guys will finally leave this forum?

Comment

**** HBO lets put it on PBC so the whole world can see GGG get exposed. All im going to ask is wat boxer has GGG fought that is half the boxer Lara is? Someone plz tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            As an added bonus Haymon gets to play the "oh look at me I work with everyone" card.

I think the REAL issue here is would HBO buy it?
            I've only heard HBO say they won't play with Haymon, not vice versa, so I think thats the ONLY issue. I think both fighters would be cool with the matchup, its just a matter of HBO being able to play nice with Haymon.

Comment

If GGG fights another C fighter besides Lara, it really shows its just all hype. GGG vs Vera coming this fall!

Comment

This clarifies all the "Lara wants GGG to come to 154 to fight" B.S. the GGG peanut gallery keep shouting but know isn't true.

Comment

Originally posted by heathen View Post
                  Took the words out my mouth.. People can call me crazy, but i think Lara beats GGG. He's definitely got a better resume then GGG.
                  You are crazy. IŽd watch the fight tho.

Comment

Lara would be a good opponent - will k2 risk it - with every promotional company they want the big big fight and apparently ggg is next in line for the cotto - Canelo winner.

So to be far Lara brings no money no fan fare - it's all about the boxing respect if you beat him.....

Personally if angulo can get to Lara and ggg cuts the ring better than him and ggg is clearly a harder puncher I can't see Lara getting past 5 rounds

It's very interesting because Lara has all the skills and is a very good puncher himself when he does stop moving that is....

I would like to see it because it would go further at proving that ggg is the king of 160 and have no excuses from cotto or Canelo not to fight him

Especially since the attention seeking Carl frock has fannied out

Comment

Lara would be a good stay-busy fight for Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X