Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Difficult obstacle: Beating Mayweather in Vegas or Beating Klitsckho in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir/vitali no doubt. Germany takes robberies to another level. Anyone who knows boxing knows you don't fight as a foreigner there. No ****ing respect from those crowts

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      Wladimir/vitali no doubt. Germany takes robberies to another level. Anyone who knows boxing knows you don't fight as a foreigner there. No ****ing respect from those crowts

The entire industry is BASED on fairness and equality there.

In direct contrast to Vegas which is a Plutocracy, run by the Mayweahters.

You exposed yourself as an absolute fool!

Comment

If I had to pick a winner I would go with Floyd; but it is not the whitewash everybody and the judges think it is. That's why I'd like to see a rematch to see what Pacquiao can do at 100%.

Just because a judge scored it 10-2 doesn't mean that it was a 10-2 fight. Bias/money clearly comes into play affecting the playing field. Chavez didn't draw Whitaker, Williams didn't beat Lara.. Etc etc..

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          If I had to pick a winner I would go with Floyd; but it is not the whitewash everybody and the judges think it is. That's why I'd like to see a rematch to see what Pacquiao can do at 100%.

Just because a judge scored it 10-2 doesn't mean that it was a 10-2 fight. Bias/money clearly comes into play affecting the playing field. Chavez didn't draw Whitaker, Williams didn't beat Lara.. Etc etc..
          WHOAAAA now, let's not get all crazy and reasonable here!

I mean it would have been easier for you to just say...

"But dat judge said it was 10-2 DOE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post

Are you high? Gyermany is the epitome of robberies in boxing. Germany tries to hard to create champions at the world level

Comment

You actually think Floyd has some sort of control of a facet of Vegas gambling!? Hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                Are you high? Gyermany is the epitome of robberies in boxing. Germany tries to hard to create champions at the world level
                Dudes go there to ESCAPE the corruption elsewhere more like it.

When the Klitschko's returned to Europe it was because of insane yankee bias!

Comment

Dudes go there to ESCAPE the corruption elsewhere more like it.

When the Klitschko's returned to Europe it was because of insane yankee bias!
                  Germans are nationalist and are quicker than anyone else to claim professional athletes as "Germans". Do you know anything about German society? I mean seriously have you even traveled abroad there for college?

Comment

Canelo and Oscar almost got decisions vs Floyd

I had the Oscar fight 8-4 Floyd
                    Didn't even score canelo fight

Comment

I would say about the same. They are both that dominant that we rarely see the competitive fight.

I can't remember the last time Wlad had a close victory. If he is not KOing opponents it is 10-2/9-3 type UD. He rarely looses any rounds.

Floyd had a few close-isn fights recently, but still nobody would argue he won those.

Comment

Working...
                      X