Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Difficult obstacle: Beating Mayweather in Vegas or Beating Klitsckho in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's whatever if it's in Vegas or not or in Germany or not. Mayweather is harder to beat because he is better fighter P4P wise than Wlad. Simple as that.

You're talking about Mayweather's hometown advantage while he is the fighter who got booed there last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      Your confusion over "fact" and "opinion" is the difference here.

The fight was completely broken down.

It's clear. Manny Pacquaio won the fight.

That is now the FACT!

The opinion was what the judges scored, which I would challenge anyway that they simply gave it to Floyd as they were paid to do.

The entire world seemed to see it for Pac to the point where a full breakdown was necessary. That only happens in the face of mass uproar over a result and where there is more than just considerable doubt as to a result.

What was an "overwhelming, majority opinion" at first, is now an "established fact" in light of crushing evidence!

You guys look like utter fools for trying to save face for your boy here.

He ran like a *****, and received a gift!

He has nothing left for professional boxing at top level and would best be served taking up cycling because he spends so much time "on his bike!" lol

Absolutely disgusting what crap some guys post around here!

Unbelievable!

The guy beat your boy with one bloody arm!

I can't believe anybody is even still defending Floyd still! LOL
      I can't believe it Elroy!

Especially when he was winging shots in like Foreman in the 6th!!

Bloody hell mate! Better than anything Floyd did!

Floyd wasn't impressive AT ALL! Even with the Saline and Vitamin C!!!

Comment

Elroy and Hype I'm being honest are people as dumb as you guys an actual thing? I refuse to believe someone can be as stupid as you two or Inkany-whateverthe**** his name is.. You must be trolling. Same goes for Hectari and his Pacquiao chin bullsh^t.

I know bias and sh^t play into it but saying that Pacquiao won clearly or that Klitschko beats every past HW with his shaky chin is asinine..

Comment

Prbly wald in Germany
          Mayweather's only safe as Long as the money keeps coming in lol.
          Doubt he stays undefeated to
          Make it too or past 49/0 just can't see them letting him get to run his mouth forever.

Comment

I'm not sure I understood the question. Why is it important where Klichko fights? He usually KOs people, and when there is a decision, nobody disputes it, because they are very wide - on cards and in reality.

I would understand if you say Sven Ottke rather than Klichko )))
            Last edited by mick1303; 06-10-2015, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
              Smooth..
              9-3 is an opinion, not a fact. Nobody has to deal with it lmao. Let them be stupid.
              I just averaged the official score cards and the score cards of the ring side judges which averaged out to a 9 to 3 type of decision. Which is why I stated it is a FACT Manny LOST a lopsided.

And to those guys who are citing biased videos where some guy, who clearly doesn't know what a landed blow is, try discern which fighter really won rounds please quit watching boxing.

I've watched these "slow mo" vids and many of them simply discount Floyd's landed punches and credit Manny's blocked or missed punches. They underestimate the effectiveness of Floyd's defense and offense and over estimate Manny's effectiveness in both areas. The most popular ons are just highly edited videos made by people who don't know boxing to confuse other people who don't know boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                I can't believe it Elroy!

Especially when he was winging shots in like Foreman in the 6th!!

Bloody hell mate! Better than anything Floyd did!

Floyd wasn't impressive AT ALL! Even with the Saline and Vitamin C!!!
                That's right, there's the Saline infusion scandal now AND, and, AND...

I wouldn't even mind betting Floyd had his hand in a tank of something just a LITTLE bit stronger than Ibuprofen leading up to the fight.

Atrocious I tells ya!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  I just averaged the official score cards and the score cards of the ring side judges which averaged out to a 9 to 3 type of decision. Which is why I stated it is a FACT Manny LOST a lopsided.

And to those guys who are citing biased videos where some guy, who clearly doesn't know what a landed blow is, try discern which fighter really won rounds please quit watching boxing.

I've watched these "slow mo" vids and many of them simply discount Floyd's landed punches and credit Manny's blocked or missed punches. They underestimate the effectiveness of Floyd's defense and offense and over estimate Manny's effectiveness in both areas. The most popular ons are just highly edited videos made by people who don't know boxing to confuse other people who don't know boxing.
                  It was a highly official enquiry by our rival forum you idiot.

Foreign news networks (like my own) commented on the rubbish judging and the "closeness" of the fight. Those are the 2 things the rest of the world seemed to focus on. Funny that!

As for your declaration, such deception is what you guys have ALL ALONG been involved in for your little boy Floyd!

Fact!

Comment

It was a highly official enquiry by our rival forum you idiot.

Foreign news networks (like my own) commented on the rubbish judging and the "closeness" of the fight. Those are the 2 things the rest of the world seemed to focus on. Funny that!

As for your declaration, such deception is what you guys have ALL ALONG been involved in for your little boy Floyd!

Fact!
                    "Fact" is your boy will ALWAYS have an official L to Floyd Mayweather on the second of May 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                      Elroy and Hype I'm being honest are people as dumb as you guys an actual thing? I refuse to believe someone can be as stupid as you two or Inkany-whateverthe**** his name is.. You must be trolling. Same goes for Hectari and his Pacquiao chin bullsh^t.

I know bias and sh^t play into it but saying that Pacquiao won clearly or that Klitschko beats every past HW with his shaky chin is asinine..

This isn't becoming a Klitschko vs nostalgia thread, but that is pretty clearly the case.

As for the topic at hand, I don't think Pacquaio won "clearly", the fact is it was VERY CLOSE!

If you are forced to pick a winner after meticulously breaking it down, you can only edge Pac though. He landed more punches, he won more rounds! Those close rounds which were default awarded to Mayweather!

The MAIN thing I baulk at, is the same thing the rest of the world did also.

That the score was 9-3! It's unbelievable! You don't really believe that! Not even Floyd's family could really buy it.

It's about as unbelievable as Wladmir struggling with distant past HW's lol

Comment

Working...
                      X