Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough with crying over match making.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps you should give money to a children's charity if you want to help the world.

These are professional fighters who can quit and do something else if they want. The ones on the top level make way too much money for anyone to justify and their jobs aren't statistically more dangerous than that of a soldier or lumberjack.

I call for MASSIVE pay cuts and more competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Theirony View Post
      I prefer boxing period. Your not a real fan your a selfish prick. To not understand that these guys do have life and families after boxing to live. It's easy for you to say when you're not in the ring or in training camp and if you think the fight is gonna be rubbish don't watch no one forces you to. I hate when fights turn out to boring, but I could never fault a man for making a sound business decision either. The truth of the matter is, a lot of you guys don't get it. A large patch of boxing fans are cowards and chumps who have never played a sport or got into a single fight. So they have this sick twisted obsession of getting off living vicariously through guys who beat up other guys. So they wanna see blood and guts everytime. Go fck yourself bud.
      I want to see the best fights being made, im not sure who wants to watch a mismatch in any sport.

Its like watching the NBA championship with the top team vs the bottom team, who wants to watch that?

People want to watch the most skilled/best fighters go at it, its the dam pinnacle of the sport.

If you dont like watching guys get beat up then combat sports arent for you, go and watch some golf.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
        Perhaps you should give money to a children's charity if you want to help the world.

These are professional fighters who can quit and do something else if they want. The ones on the top level make way too much money for anyone to justify and their jobs aren't statistically more dangerous than that of a soldier or lumberjack.

I call for MASSIVE pay cuts and more competitive fights.
        Give me a break you, a lot of you poster have one track minds. I'm nightclub host I'm make double that of a teacher, but that's just life. In my job I'm bring in a million plus dollar of revenue so I make a commission where as a teachers job is a million time harder than mine I get paid more bc I bring in more. So yes if I'm floyd Mayweather and I bring in a billion dollars I do deserve two hundred million of it.
        Last edited by Theirony; 06-09-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
          I want to see the best fights being made, im not sure who wants to watch a mismatch in any sport.

Its like watching the NBA championship with the top team vs the bottom team, who wants to watch that?

People want to watch the most skilled/best fighters go at it, its the dam pinnacle of the sport.

If you dont like watching guys get beat up then combat sports arent for you, go and watch some golf.
          The best fights do eventually get made, however you can milk the cow and butcher it later. Your trying to make my topic something that it's not. I'm not saying I don't like combat sports knock outs or the best fights being made. I'm saying from the other side of the coin guys are gone do what's best for them and I accept that too. Danny porter broner Madiana Lucas Thurman all know that eventually they will rise to the top or get knock off the hill completely bc sooner or later they will all have to fight. So until then they are gonna line their pockets. Bc if they get knocked off the checks stop coming in.

Comment

The best fights do eventually get made, however you can milk the cow and butcher it later..
            In the case of your idol he butchered the cow after JMM already slapped it stupid so after 6+ years of waiting "The Fight" ended up being one of the most boring washed up sparring matches of all time.

You are not a boxing fan. You are a person who is obsessed with another person and lives vicariously through him. Boxing fans like BOXING.

Comment

The best fights do eventually get made, however you can milk the cow and butcher it later. Your trying to make my topic something that it's not. I'm not saying I don't like combat sports knock outs or the best fights being made. I'm saying from the other side of the coin guys are gone do what's best for them and I accept that too. Danny porter broner Madiana Lucas Thurman all know that eventually they will rise to the top or get knock off the hill completely bc sooner or later they will all have to fight. So until then they are gonna line their pockets. Bc if they get knocked off the checks stop coming in.
              Problem is if you pay them top dollar to fight mismatches then they will want unrealistic money to take a fight where they could possibly lose.

It will become unsustainable in the the end or they might start to refuse to take big fights.

Creating bad habits is not a good idea.

I personally want the best fights while fighters are in their prime, just imagine what may v pac would of been in 2000, instead of what we got in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
                In the case of your idol he butchered the cow after JMM already slapped it stupid so after 6+ years of waiting "The Fight" ended up being one of the most boring washed up sparring matches of all time.

You are not a boxing fan. You are a person who is obsessed with another person and lives vicariously through him. Boxing fans like BOXING.
                See wrong again. I'm a Muhammad Ali fan. I'm not a fan if any of today's fighters. I watch boxing in general. I root for the under dog or for it to be a good fight. Some fights I'm going for both guys at the same time. I'll like the rush it gives me I like breaking down and analyzing what's going through their minds seeing the gameplan play out. See what a lot of ppl don't get not all black ppl are floyd fans. We just understand that a large amount of the hate he receives is bc he's black not all but some. Floyd is not some god, most black ppl hate his fighting style to be honest and thinks it's boring. A lot of black ppl root against his haters then they actually root for him. I don hope Floyd win bc he's my favorite boxer. Angulo was my last favorite then I watched Canelo beat him live so know I ride with Canelo as my guy. I hope floyd wins bc I like what it does to the ppl who hate him more than the actual victory. Same with PAC blacks don't hate him and prolly like him better than Floyd. But his fans are annoying so we a rooting against his fans more than him. So pleas don't ever call floyd my idol ever again.

Comment

what?? they only get paid cause of the fans. Who the **** wants to see Garica vs Salka or Santa Cruz vs a cab driver?

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                    Problem is if you pay them top dollar to fight mismatches then they will want unrealistic money to take a fight where they could possibly lose.

It will become unsustainable in the the end or they might start to refuse to take big fights.

Creating bad habits is not a good idea.

I personally want the best fights while fighters are in their prime, just imagine what may v pac would of been in 2000, instead of what we got in the end.
                    I get what you saying, but they will always be big fights and some one always lose and go to the back of the line. Just like with Canelo and Cotto. They both made a lil bit more money before facing each other. Bc one is gonna lose and go to the back of the line and one is gonna get a king ransom win lose or draw with GGG. Both guys insured them selves two pay days with the option of a monstrous third one.

Comment

Eh......if it dies, it dies. Another will rise to take its place.

Comment

Working...
                      X