Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best potential matchup for remainder of 2015?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and Wlad vs Fury isn't a great fight. Fury fooled you with his trash talk, lol...
    That guy is packing China and was never ever dare to fight someone who is similar sized than him. Sadly he successfully trash talked himself into a Klitschko fight but he will fall now.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
      Oh and Wlad vs Fury isn't a great fight. Fury fooled you with his trash talk, lol...
      That guy is packing China and was never ever dare to fight someone who is similar sized than him. Sadly he successfully trash talked himself into a Klitschko fight but he will fall now.
      No he didn't. Fury is highly ranked by all the sanctioning bodies. He's certainly done more to deserve a title shot than say, Deontay Wilder, or Pulev, or Leapai.

Anyway back on topic, for me its Froch-GGG without question, then Khan-Brook, then Wlad-Fury.

Comment

if he gets back on track, i'd like to see andre ward move up and fight kovalev at 175 lbs.

if ward's back to his old self, i think that's the most compelling fight in boxing.

i'd edge ward on points if he gets his old form back, but the fight will be close. kovalev can box, and has great, great power.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          No he didn't. Fury is highly ranked by all the sanctioning bodies. He's certainly done more to deserve a title shot than say, Deontay Wilder, or Pulev, or Leapai.

Anyway back on topic, for me its Froch-GGG without question, then Khan-Brook, then Wlad-Fury.
          Wilder has a better resume than Fury, whose best win was Chisora. But I agree Fury is just as deserving as pretty much anyone else at this point..

Comment

Walters vs Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by BWC
              Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

Wilder has a better resume than Fury, whose best win was Chisora. But I agree Fury is just as deserving as pretty much anyone else at this point..
              No he really doesn't. I'd say Fury's best win is KOing Steve Cunningham, who was robbed blind against Glazkov

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                No he really doesn't. I'd say Fury's best win is KOing Steve Cunningham, who was robbed blind against Glazkov

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Wilder's WBC title win over Stiverne was really the only win on his resume that I care about at all. Fury doesn't have any individual wins as big as that but has a few decent wins. I'd say it's pretty close.

Comment

Klitschko vs. Fury will either be a tough battle or a hilarious annihilation.

Either way, it can't be missed.

Comment

Canelo vs Cotto by far.

Santa Cruz vs Frampton will be 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Canelo vs Cotto by far.

Santa Cruz vs Frampton will be 2nd.
                      Dam even LSC fans duck the topic of Guillermo Rigondeaux

Comment

Working...
                      X