Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Andre Ward on The View - Rocnation ; BET , Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm basically the fighting version of jesus christ.

when my career as a boxer ends, me and virg are going to kneel down in the center of the ring, ascend into heaven, and take a seat at the right hand of the father.

this isn't a cottoesque knee, mind you. the fight will be over, and i'll still be champion. antonio margarito will not be beating the crap out of me.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooo

WHY THAT FEMINIST SHOW, WHY

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
        that's a good look. not sure how much it'll do for the ratings but getting him in front of a casual audience is definitely beneficial in raising ward's profile as an american star athlete

I'm sure that a lot of boxing fans tune in to watch the View every day.

NOT!!!!!

Comment

Great Self Promotion for Ward! Despite the HATE from some of this Forum, Ward is a Very Likable, Clean Cut, Classy Charismatic Guy so if he would have been doing stuff like this after he won Gold at the Olympics he would have been a bigger star years ago. Unfortunately RIP Goossen but he did not have the connections that Roc Nation has Clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

when my career as a boxer ends, me and virg are going to kneel down in the center of the ring, ascend into heaven, and take a seat at the right hand of the father.

this isn't a cottoesque knee, mind you. the fight will be over, and i'll still be champion. antonio margarito will not be beating the crap out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw93 View Post
              Andre Ward is so well spoken
              He should be a superstar. Sublime skill and abilities, well spoken and not butt fugly. Why isn't he? Lack of sponsors. Ward should have been the boxer in the Subway commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                He should be a superstar. Sublime skill and abilities, well spoken and not butt fugly. Why isn't he? Lack of sponsors. Ward should have been the boxer in the Subway commercials.

You have to have some kind of edge these days, or be very entertaining.

Ward is neither.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Gayest boxing exit ever.

Comment

Ward spoke really well, confident and clear.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Maybe this is his time to shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                      I'm sure that a lot of boxing fans tune in to watch the View every day.

NOT!!!!!
                      That's the whole point. To target different demographics. Boxing fans already know who Ward is and when he's fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X