No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua should sign for K2 promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua should sign for K2 promotions

With Wladimir being 39, and Joshua a couple of years away from world title level, I don't think these two would ever face off.

K2 is probably the best promotional outfit for heavyweights, and they would want to get a slice of the future so Joshua could potentially take over where Wladimir leaves off.

They have a good working relationship already and Joshua would benefit from being a regular in klitschko training camps for the next couple of years.

He needs better training than what he's getting so that would help too.

Good idea imo

Yeah they got such big names for Golovkin too lol...
    It would be a dumb move from Joshua to sign with K2. If anything K2 is underachieve with Golovkin because they don't have the money to get him better opponents. If Golovkin would be with Haymon or TR I don't say that he would be a much bigger star because I don't know yet that he would beat those bigger names but surely he could have fight with the likes of Cotto or Martinez (years ago) already. He would be a ifh risk high reward guy if he would be with Haymon or TR now he is high risk low reward with K2.

Comment

Matchroom/Sky have done a really good job with Joshua.

Comment

I'm not really a fan of Hearn, but I see no reason for Joshua to move. He's getting loads of exposure at the moment in the UK, and starting to turn heads around the globe.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Matchroom/Sky have done a really good job with Joshua.
          Yeah i agree. Plus Hearn has decent working relationships with the big American promoters.

Comment

Why? He wouldn't be able to fight on Skysports.

Makes no sense at all. If he should go anywhere it should be to Al Haymon.

Comment

Ain't no reason for Joshua to switch promoters, Eddie Hearn is doing a good job with him.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                Yeah they got such big names for Golovkin too lol...
                It would be a dumb move from Joshua to sign with K2. If anything K2 is underachieve with Golovkin because they don't have the money to get him better opponents. If Golovkin would be with Haymon or TR I don't say that he would be a much bigger star because I don't know yet that he would beat those bigger names but surely he could have fight with the likes of Cotto or Martinez (years ago) already. He would be a ifh risk high reward guy if he would be with Haymon or TR now he is high risk low reward with K2.
                This!

Sincerely you have to wonder why such a great fighter(GGG) isn't already fighting the top oposition, and the answer is simple, MONEY $$$.

If you have the deep pockets to back up your fighter, you would even have Roman Gonzalez willing to fight GGG. :hyperbole

Instead HBO and K2 are doing the cheap route, low purse high earnings. And trying to hit a Cash Cow to get more money for later fights.

And if you ask me, they are almost there.

Based on that, Nop, Joshua should stay with Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                  If Golovkin would be with Haymon or TR I don't say that he would be a much bigger star because I don't know yet that he would beat those bigger names but surely he could have fight with the likes of Cotto or Martinez (years ago) already.
                  I do, he would wreck Cotto and Martinez.

Comment

Silly idea.

Joshua, fights in the UK, on Sky and PPV. Thats what every British boxer strives for, why would he swap that??

Comment

Working...
                    X