Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you guys buying mayweather's next PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary View Post
    I will watch his last fight. Here its not pay per view, but it starts at 6 am. But ofcourse I will watch his last fight. I like Floyd, even though hes not the most jump-up-your-seat kind of guy, hes still brilliant and for me its entertaining.

The Manny fight though, was more Manny not working than Floyd being boring.
    The Manny fight was like almost every other Floyd fight. It was boring because Floyds movement/defense decreases fighters punch out put and all he does is just enough to win the rds. That's why almost every single Floyd fight is boring.

Comment

No, but I don't see the sense of this thread, if your point is to take a stand it's a little too late guy just robbed the bank and may just have one fight left. That being said it's also a little too late for him to get respect, I think Pacquiao was his last chance, but there is price for everything I suppose.

Comment

Ya Ya

You all will watch. You will pay in some indirect way as well.

Comment

I wish I had box nation. PPV model is on life support, hopefully this May-Pac debacle killed it.

Comment

Not against Kahn. I wouldn't even watch that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              I will, invite some old friends and have a blast.
              Will you throw a block party?

Comment

No, thanks.

Unless of course Pac's in his undercard. Which he wants but will never happen.

Comment

Yes, yes I am. Even after he dominated my favorite fighter(jmm) years back, I've purchased a few of his fights. I've also passed up on others, but why not see his curtain call?

I'm a fan, he's the greatest of this era and it might actually be his final fight. Which I doubt but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                  X