Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you guys buying mayweather's next PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Floyd knows his last fight will be a dud there is no way he can top the buzz from the manny fight.

Right now I'm saying I won't buy it but then fight week comes around.....and then someone else might chip in some money and then the flip flopping begins.

Comment

you'd be a FOOL to buy another floyd PPV. a FOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

he has great skills like watching what he does in the ring but the guy is straight up telling you he don't give a fock about the fans why should you buy his ppv he is not the only one who feels that way the others are just smart enough to keep there mouth shut about how they really feel about the fans that pay up

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
          I think Floyd knows his last fight will be a dud there is no way he can top the buzz from the manny fight.

Right now I'm saying I won't buy it but then fight week comes around.....and then someone else might chip in some money and then the flip flopping begins.
          then you are a sucker if you pay for his next fight and that goes for Pac too

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            you'd be a FOOL to buy another floyd PPV. a FOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
            that goes for Pac too he took the money and didn't do anything in the ring but let Floyd hug him. most pinoys feel betray the coward Pac just didn't want to fight but hug Floyd all night then cry about his shoulder

Comment

Lmao. It's hilarious seeing all these Floyd haters in one place sharing their frustrations with him being better than the fighters they picked to beat him.

Comment

I'd buy it if the undercard was good.......

Comment

Neve have and never will ..I would never support any PPV he is involved in

Comment

I never buy any pfv. I have no trouble keeping my $50 to $80 and seeing the fight for free on Showtime or HBO just one week later. Even the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight was shown for free the next weekend. If someone has to see it live that's up to them. I have no trouble being patient and saving money.

Comment

I'll watch it at the movie theater if they show it. If not, I'll probably get the ppv as long as it's not too expensive. It's his last (?) fight and despite what most on here say he's damn talented.

Comment

Working...
                      X