Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan proves he's a huge star! Look at his fanbase at the weigh in!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As expected really.

Arum was right when he said Khan is not a ticket seller in the states. Need to have a big name opponent or stacked card to sell, this is neither.

Comment

Khan I bring the UK,Dubai,Pakistan,India to the table when in reality you bring very little. This clown couldn't get bums on seats if they was giving away vouchers in a free newspaper.

Comment

Damnit... I clicked on an Eli link

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali90 View Post
          That's pretty sad. Someone like Pacquiao has more guys sleeping on his bed than that.

To be fair, at least Khan's army is passionate lol. Before the camera focused on them, I pictured at least a hundred people. Then again it must have just been the airhorns.

Comment

Khan usually has an army with him.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
              I really don't watch television so I don't know how the promotion has been, but I just feel like this fight is undervalued on spike. I get Haymon is trying to do his pbc thing, but that **** is wack as ****...I want to see a real boxing event, not amir and algieri walking out alone to some bum commentators and fighting to a 1iota audience. This deserves hbo/sho production and decent commentary.
              PBC is truly mediocre in every way. Their falling ratings reflect how bad PBC is and badly received it is by the public.

I hope PBC and haymon can just go away. They're killing the sport and giving a false impression of what boxing is to the public. The longer PBC is around the more deteriorated the reputation of boxing will be.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                As expected really.

Arum was right when he said Khan is not a ticket seller in the states. Need to have a big name opponent or stacked card to sell, this is neither.
                PBC and haymon don't know what they're doing. After ratings tank again I hope people all over will finally wake up and can this circus show. This isn't boxing. It's a circus con show exhibition propaganda. I don't even count these fights as legitimate.

Comment

It sounded like 50 people but when they turned the camera it was only maybe 13 of them LMFAO but hey that is better than NONE. Didn't see any Algieri Fans and he is fighting in his Country and his Back Yard Technically

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    PBC is truly mediocre in every way. Their falling ratings reflect how bad PBC is and badly received it is by the public.

I hope PBC and haymon can just go away. They're killing the sport and giving a false impression of what boxing is to the public. The longer PBC is around the more deteriorated the reputation of boxing will be.
                    Who said the ratings were falling?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      It sounded like 50 people but when they turned the camera it was only maybe 13 of them LMFAO but hey that is better than NONE. Didn't see any Algieri Fans and he is fighting in his Country and his Back Yard Technically
                      So much for the algieri bring more than brook excuse

Comment

Working...
                      X