Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: I knew Floyd would win because I've Slaughterd Pacquiao before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    For the record, I don't care how good people think Khan has looked (I'm not fooled by it) Pacquiao takes him out.
    Quite easily too.

Comment

It's stuff like this that makes me dislike Khan. He is supposed to be Pacquiao's friend but he constantly trashes him in the media. I don't believe he ever got the best of Pacquiao. What I believe is he thought he beat up Pacquiao when Pacquiao got the best of him and took it easy on him. Khan is fighting the same guy Pacquiao recently knocked down 6 times and beat by a score of 120 to 103. Since Algieri is coming off a beating he should be a lesser fighter against Khan than he was against Pacquiao. Getting the hell beat out of him doesn't figure to make Algieri anything but worse. So if Khan can't do as good or better than Pacquiao did against Algieri it makes his statements of being a much better fighter than Pacquiao look like total BS. I hope Algieri kicks Khan's ass but he probably won't because Algieri is just not very good. That's why chicken Khan cherry picked him.

Comment

Khan's getting stick here for something he didn't even say.

I just watched the video, and as others have said in the thread, he says 'Sparred' not 'Slaughtered'.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          It's stuff like this that makes me dislike Khan. He is supposed to be Pacquiao's friend but he constantly trashes him in the media. I don't believe he ever got the best of Pacquiao. What I believe is he thought he beat up Pacquiao when Pacquiao got the best of him and took it easy on him. Khan is fighting the same guy Pacquiao recently knocked down 6 times and beat by a score of 120 to 103. Since Algieri is coming off a beating he should be a lesser fighter against Khan than he was against Pacquiao. Getting the hell beat out of him doesn't figure to make Algieri anything but worse. So if Khan can't do as good or better than Pacquiao did against Algieri it makes his statements of being a much better fighter than Pacquiao look like total BS. I hope Algieri kicks Khan's ass but he probably won't because Algieri is just not very good. That's why chicken Khan cherry picked him.
          Step down from hard hitting alexander lol

Comment

Pac's a little washed up but I would watch Pacquiao vs Khan

Comment

0:13 - Pacquiao lands a brutal right hook that snaps Khan's head back.
              0:16 - Khan turtles up after taking the right hook and gets his head snapped back three times from a flurry.
              0:29 - Khan lands a soft jab and gets countered by a three-piece that snaps his head back yet again. At this point, Pacquiao clearly takes his foot off the gas and coast.
              1:23 - Pacquiao unloads a brutal one-two counter.

Khan took those shots well, but this is just sparring, and they were most likely using 16 oz gloves. I doubt Khan would have been able to weather those kind of punches with the standard 8 oz gloves used in sanctioned welterweight bouts.
              Last edited by IR0NFIST; 05-27-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X