Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: I knew Floyd would win because I've Slaughterd Pacquiao before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny would break that chin in a pro bout.

Comment

I'd rather see Pacquiao fight Khan, instead of Mayweather fight him. Floyd will just decision him, although his straight right can probably put biscuit chin Khan on queer street.

People think Khan beats Floyd? no way. All he has is speed and if the likes of Julio Diaz can deal with it, i'm sure the best boxer with the best timing and defence in the game will have no trouble.

It would just be another night for Mayweather. At least Pacquiao will do a job on Khan and beat him around the ring.

Comment

WarKHAN!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          I'd rather see Pacquiao fight Khan, instead of Mayweather fight him. Floyd will just decision him, although his straight right can probably put biscuit chin Khan on queer street.

People think Khan beats Floyd? no way. All he has is speed and if the likes of Julio Diaz can deal with it, i'm sure the best boxer with the best timing and defence in the game will have no trouble.

It would just be another night for Mayweather. At least Pacquiao will do a job on Khan and beat him around the ring.
          It's nothing short of laughable that people think Khan can outbox Floyd.

Comment

For the record, I don't care how good people think Khan has looked (I'm not fooled by it) Pacquiao takes him out.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali90 View Post
              "I knew he was gonna win that fight because I've slaughtered pacquiao before, and I knew what was giving him problems " LMAO
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wyEG2zf1F0

at 4:50
              Most delusional man in the sport of boxing. It's unbelievable bro.

Comment

So he is saying he softened Pacquiao up for Floyd? I thought Margarito and Marquez did that.

Now Khan is taking credit for wearing Pacs body down now?

Comment

Khan is just too predictable for Manny who is pretty tricky. Manny would likely get Khan to give up his height and range, which he could not really get Floyd to do. Once that happens Khan would be made to pay because his defense just isn't that good and is not that responsible when he attacks.

Would probably be a good fight though because Khan would get his right hand in, but while a right hand is great against a lefty there needs to be variety to it for it to be a fight winning weapon on its own and Khan's right is all straight fastball all the time.

Comment

he said "sparred"

but dont let me stop the khan hate-fest

Comment

Pacquiao is way too clever in the ring for Khan.

Even Floyd said he was impressed with the way Manny tries to set traps and understands why he's a top fighter. It's just Floyd is too smart and see's the traps that a guy like Khan wouldn't be able to see.

Pacquiao doesn't get enough credit for his boxing ability and ring IQ. It takes very clever fighters like Marquez and Floyd to be able to beat him. Other than that, he's usually the smartest guy in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X