Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch vs Calzaghe: Should Joe Come Out of Retirement For 1 Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calzaghe is a middle aged man of 43 years. Joe has been retired for 7 years. Idiotic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Canvas View Post
      Calzaghe is a middle aged man of 43 years. Joe has been retired for 7 years. Idiotic thread.
      Bernard Hopkins the man Calzaghe robbed is still fighting at top level at 50 years old Slappy sniffed too many lines, drunk to much chased too many skanky ho's in retirement. put him out to grass in the Rhonnda Valley

Comment

He should! King joe has nothing to lose and everything to gain. That would be huge in wembly! I'd watch it and all the way in so cal

Comment

Only if he needed the money. Likewise for Froch.

The money would be huge, but Calzaghe is the only one who has something to gain, legacy wise. Froch beating Calzaghe, who is 43 and has not fought for 7 years would do pretty much nothing for Froch.

Comment

Froch would wipe the floor with Joe at this stage

you dont party for years then come back and fight Carl effing Froch...that's just ******ed

Comment

Joe's hands were GONE on his last few fights. If being retired for several years and 40-some years old wasn't enough reason not to come back. How about Tyson and Lewis, hell, why not sugar Ray? Bring em all back!

Comment

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
                Bernard Hopkins the man Calzaghe robbed is still fighting at top level at 50 years old
                You just bolstered the value of Calzaghe's win over Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  You just bolstered the value of Calzaghe's win over Hopkins.
                  did you see that fight? that "win" has no value since he couldn't even hit hopkins clean. let me guess clean punches don't matter? great boxing fan here

Comment

I voted no. I consider Calzaghe the better fighter but he is much older I think although I am not sure on that. Anyway he has be retired for a long time. Why should he risk his perfect record by coming back and fighting the still active Froch and give Froch such a huge advantage?

Comment

So Joe came to the states and robbed Hopkins. Yeah, right.

Comment

Working...
                      X