Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think Manny Pacquiao Ever Becomes P4P # 1 Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again?!

Comment

I think he can next year, not while Mayweather is around, and once Floyd retires this year. That number one spot is up for grabs, and to me I like PacMan's chances of bouncing back and getting that number one spot, if Arum has him fight 3 times next year.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Again?!
        He kept the seat warm when Floyd "retired". It's not like he ever earned the #1 spot.

Comment

No. Manny would have to beat Floyd if they rematched which I don't see happening.

Comment

Lomachenko is the future of boxing P4P.

Comment

Who????????

Comment

You wanna know whats funny? The 9 people so far that actually think he will become number 1 again

Comment

nah....Pac had a good run....it's all about paying the taxes he owe now....he'll be fighting for checks until he's 40 or so....he had his time on top and while Floyd was on the shelf for 2 yrs, Pac kept the sport alive....so he deserves major props but his time at the top is finished....next stop HOF for the Pinoy God!!

I think Pac gets bashed and poked at because of his crazy fanbase....if they weren't so reckless and disrespectful there would be no case for bashing the Legend imho

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    His never been #1 while Floyd was around.
                    And that is the truth. But then again no one has ever been P4P above Floyd since about 2007.

Comment

Possible,but unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                      X