Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Else Concerned With Timothy Bradleys Health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    yeah he admitted hes pretty much on his way out, he was always a goof junior welter and avrage welter who got hyped for the purpose of making pac mans win(s) look better than they were
    Right, comlete fabrication huh? So who besides Mayweather and JMM were able to beat Pac? Morales? Sure he got a win....and got destroyed in his other two attempts. Pac had an excuse heading into the first bout and arguably Morales could have had a weight related excuse for his 2nd and third bouts. JMM had 4 tries to get a decisive win over Pac and had a perfect punch save him in a bout which he was getting dismatled in. Both of those guys are ATG boxers.

Bradley, when he chooses to box and not brawl is by far one of the best boxers in the world. Peterson just beat the snot out of Garcia and Bradley make him look like a chump. There are levels to this as people say and when he fights his fight, Bradley's level is near the top.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Right, comlete fabrication huh? So who besides Mayweather and JMM were able to beat Pac? Morales? Sure he got a win....and got destroyed in his other two attempts. Pac had an excuse heading into the first bout and arguably Morales could have had a weight related excuse for his 2nd and third bouts. JMM had 4 tries to get a decisive win over Pac and had a perfect punch save him in a bout which he was getting dismatled in. Both of those guys are ATG boxers.

Bradley, when he chooses to box and not brawl is by far one of the best boxers in the world. Peterson just beat the snot out of Garcia and Bradley make him look like a chump. There are levels to this as people say and when he fights his fight, Bradley's level is near the top.
      Not for nothing but Peterson looked like a goddamn beast against Garcia. Definitely not the same guy from prior fights.

Comment

I don't think Bradley enjoys boxing, you could tell he was having fun in there at one time, especially at 140. I think he needs to take some serious time off.

Comment

I think that if he beats Vargas he'll most likely fight Brandon for the money which is a double edge sword. Yeah given Bradley's skills he can outbox Brandon pretty easily, however if Brandon is able to get to Tim it could be dangerous.

Bradley has made really good money, I don't see why he shouldn't retire soon like early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            He did box nicely against Marquez but he wilted in that fight as well. That left hand he landed in the twelfth makes it look as if he closed strong but he really didn't. Marquez was putting it on him over the last half. He looked off to me.

And I agree, thought he beat Chavez but he didn't look too hot. That Diaz interview is a little disturbing too.
            You know Bradley has been disappointing when Vargas, a shit fighter, worries me.

Comment

joel diaz is one of the very best trainers in boxing. i respect the hell out of that guy. i'm glad he's making good money. i know he's looking out for his guys and their families, and making them better fighters.

Comment

That was a great video..I haven't notice any slurring from Bradley, He is a commentator on Friday nights on Top Rank Boxing on TruTV and he sounds fine to me.

Comment

Bradley has only taken punishment against guys who come to fight but against guys who aren't always great at attacking, bradley does well. It just so happens his been in fights against guys who come to fight.

Comment

Fighters shouldn't worry about their health and neither should the fans worry about their health. This is the fight game.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      You know Bradley has been disappointing when Vargas, a shit fighter, worries me.
                      Yep. Although I'd be smh if he lost to Vargas or if it was close. But it won't be long before Tim gets rocked again.

Comment

Working...
                      X