• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Chunky beats Dirrel,

then Degale vs Forch is a multi million fight

as is Triple G vs Froch

Froch has two huge potential paydays

The Degale fight is more dangerous for Froch IMO, cuz he has no real advantages

Ive always felt Degale will be too much for Froch

With Triple G, he is smaller and will be coming up in weight, but i think he will beat Froch
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-21-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I would think DeGale coming off a Dirrell win would be Froch's most lucrative option.
      Not really. Golovkin is all over the sports pages of the British national newspapers - seems like everyone likes a smiley monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Plutonium View Post
        the best win on Ward's resume is a bum?! That makes Ward a bum
        Haha - owned!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicky View Post
          Loeffler should be careful if he wants to make this fight happen. Froch is a fairly stubborn guy who doesn't need this fight interms of risk/reward. If Loeffler is too outspoken Froch could easily tell him to fhuck off.

Typically heavy handed yank. No finesse.
          Did I miss something? Heavy handed how? Because he said it is Froch's biggest fight at the moment? What do you think is bigger then? He's been very polite so far and in general is not mouthy - he is in fact understated. If Froch wins it will do more in terms of his legacy than any other win apart from a Ward rematch.

Froch continually tells us how rich he is and how he can't get motivated for this fight or another. If he can't get motivated for GGG he might just as well retire as I can't see who else could possibly motivate him now.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            Did I miss something? Heavy handed how? Because he said it is Froch's biggest fight at the moment? What do you think is bigger then? He's been very polite so far and in general is not mouthy - he is in fact understated. If Froch wins it will do more in terms of his legacy than any other win apart from a Ward rematch.

Froch continually tells us how rich he is and how he can't get motivated for this fight or another. If he can't get motivated for GGG he might just as well retire as I can't see who else could possibly motivate him now.
            Everyone has been using the excuse of ggg not being a big enough draw to fight. Its the craziest excuse in the world because he is pulling in huge numbers on HBO fighting guys who dont have a big following. I could just imagine the ppv numbers of a ggg cotto fight or ggg canelo. Hes pulling in top numbers all by himself which is the sign of a true star.

Comment

Chavez losing could be a blessing in disguise

Comment

GGG's team ***ed up. Froch is knocking him out and derailing the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                  GGG's team ***ed up. Froch is knocking him out and derailing the hype.
                  I disagree, and I hope the fight is made so we can see just what happens. If they fight, GGG dominates and then stops Froch; I'd like it to be a clean knockout, but I won't predict that. One other thing: as I see it, Froch doesn't have the punch or ability to deliver it to knockout GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                    Everyone has been using the excuse of ggg not being a big enough draw to fight. Its the craziest excuse in the world because he is pulling in huge numbers on HBO fighting guys who dont have a big following. I could just imagine the ppv numbers of a ggg cotto fight or ggg canelo. Hes pulling in top numbers all by himself which is the sign of a true star.
                    As far as I'm aware there are only 6 fighters pulling in bigger numbers/$ than Golovkin; Floyd, Pac, Canelo, Cotto, Froch and Vlad.
                    Going on the average On his last few fights Froch is probably number 5 or 6 on that list. Leaving Vlad out of it those are exactly the five fighters GGG would jump at to fight if it could be sorted. It's just a money play for him. Of course mayweather and Pac will most likely never fight GGG so that leaves Froch, Canelo and Cotto.
                    Assuming that Froch is at best number 5 on that list. Does he have any chance of fighting Floyd, pac, Cotto canelo or Vlad? Of course not. So fighting GGG makes perfect sense both from an economics and a legacy point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
                      I disagree, and I hope the fight is made so we can see just what happens. If they fight, GGG dominates and then stops Froch; I'd like it to be a clean knockout, but I won't predict that. One other thing: as I see it, Froch doesn't have the punch or ability to deliver it to knockout GGG.
                      The punch that took out Groves is gonna drop and most probably KO all fighters south of cruiserweight, any chin has it's limits.

Comment

Working...
                      X