Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roman Gonzalez: P4P #2 and Undefeated? That's TOTAL CRAP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    There's no point in debating with a ****** like yourself who thinks estrada won 10-2 and who doesn't know the difference between "has," and "have."

"What do estrada has to do to get respect?"-brickyardigan.

FOH.
    He won 10-2 in a schooling of Gonzalez. I provided reasons and you done nothing but provided absolute crap and gurling.

Comment

• Still not one Gonzalez fan has provided evidence as to why Gonzalez won or posted their scorecard I see, .

Gonzalez fan: *Looks up Gonzalez vs. Estrada on boxrec and sees scores of 116-112 x2 and 118-110 for Gonzalez*

Gonzalez fan: Gonzalez won clearly. No need for a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Campesino View Post
        Still not one Gonzalez fan has provided evidence as to why Gonzalez won or posted their scorecard I see, .

Gonzalez fan: *Looks up Gonzalez vs. Estrada on boxrec and sees scores of 116-112 x2 and 118-110 for Gonzalez*

That's exactly what makes me hate popular opinion, people around here have the tendency to fall into group think. I doubt any of them actually watch the fight to it's conclusion. It's no way... they say it's a close fight because Fat Dan and other boxing writers that's **** riding Gonzalez right now is claiming it was a close fight.

The thing is Estrada won that fight and wasn't close. Gonzalez was getting beat up and out fought as well as outboxed. It was amazing and beautiful work by El Gallo.

This reminds me of how people were **** riding Pacquaio out of nowhere and just propped him on top of the p4p list without much merit of why. They ignore the actual details and just did it because everyone else were ****riding.

Basically all 22 that voted that Gonzalez is more skilled than Rigondeaux on this poll are beta and dksab. None of these guys posted a scorecard or gave a detailed argument as why he beat El Gallo. He won by high arm robbery that's why.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Campesino View Post
          Still not one Gonzalez fan has provided evidence as to why Gonzalez won or posted their scorecard I see, .

1.roman
          2. Juan
          3.roman
          4.juan

Even though juan was busy and did some great work in those rounds he was staggered in 1 and 3. When roman turned it on he bullied juan.

5-8 roman. Juan's work rate dropped in those rounds and roman did as he pleased and landed the harder shots.

9. Juan
          10. Juan
          Great work while roman didnt land anything of consequence.
          11. Roman
          12.roman
          Similar to the split in the first four rounds, juan did great work but again gets hurt. The fights theme was the beauty of estradas boxing and the violence of roman.
          116-112 is my latest scorecard but I can see 115-113 too.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            1.roman
            2. Juan
            3.roman
            4.juan

Even though juan was busy and did some great work in those rounds he was staggered in 1 and 3. When roman turned it on he bullied juan.

5-8 roman. Juan's work rate dropped in those rounds and roman did as he pleased and landed the harder shots.

9. Juan
            10. Juan
            Great work while roman didnt land anything of consequence.
            11. Roman
            12.roman
            Similar to the split in the first four rounds, juan did great work but again gets hurt. The fights theme was the beauty of estradas boxing and the violence of roman.
            116-112 is my latest scorecard but I can see 115-113 too.
            You didn't mention the many more times Roman was rocked in Rd. 8, Rd. 7 and Rd. 6. Roman was also rocked in Rd. 11 and Juan was throwing beautiful beautiful combinations in all those rounds. Gonzalez pretty much kept his guard up and somehow Juan still permeated it by throwing one combination to open his guard to land 4 punches in succession.

Comment

Working...
            X