No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao and The Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Accusing Mayweather of failing tests and USADA covering them up without providing one ounce of proof. = Gossip columnist.
    That was pretty shoddy and unprofessional.

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
    If I remember correctly this is a 4 or 5 part series, maybe all the Manny-bashing will begin in tomorrow's article?
    Given his history, I doubt it.

Comment

Accusing Mayweather of failing tests and USADA covering them up without providing one ounce of proof. = Gossip columnist.
      This ^^^. Plus, the guy - Thomas Hauser - backed off and actually removed from further circulation those allegations the moment he was threatened with legal action, IIRC.

P34c3

Comment

If you read that article, you would have seen a lot of evidence that was gathered. Whether or not it was enough to convince people is a matter of opinion but there was evidence none the less. If you dislike Hauser because he speaks badly about your Master, then don't reply to my posts. Like I've said before, I'm a fight fan, not a fighter fan.

Comment

I wonder how much further below sea level PI are from all these tears.
          Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 05-21-2015, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            If you read that article, you would have seen a lot of evidence that was gathered. Whether or not it was enough to convince people is a matter of opinion but there was evidence none the less. If you dislike Hauser because he speaks badly about your Master, then don't reply to my posts. Like I've said before, I'm a fight fan, not a fighter fan.
            If that information was rescinded/removed, it was obviously rubbish.

If it could have withstood the lawsuit, it would still be there today.

Come on man.

That is one step removed from a gossip columnist.

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
              This is a boxing site so what or why post an article like this? Mr. Hauser recently posted an article called The Big Lie which glossed over the fact that someone in Pacaquios camp lied on an acknowledgment form. There was no "outright" indictment of the camp for the "perceived" negligence but there were tepid excuses (the preflight doctors should have asked more questions about the medications he was taking) as to why the injury wasn't disclosed or to cast the blame on someone else. The bias is clear in Mr. Hauser's article . . . Yes Mr. Mayweather isn't a very good person for his past crimes BUT did that have anything to do w/ the recent record setting ppv event? What is Boxingscene's purpose of posting such a negative article of one of the biggest stars of the sport it is promoting? If I want to read or see a bias socially conscious article about anything I will watch the fox network.
              Hauser is a gossip-columnist, nothing more.

But he is effective click-bait, so boxingscene will print his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by GRIP STACCIN View Post
                lol this cat got his credentials stipped so of course dude mad as hell,
                Its like Hauser doesnt understand simple cause-and-effect.

When Mayweather slapped that woman, he was sent to jail.

When Hauser started printing rumor/innuendo, he got his credentials revoked.

When I sat in the sun with my ice-cream..... it melted !

Nothing startling happened there.

Comment

Working...
                X