No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: 32 Lawsuits Over PPV Now Filed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    Im glad I didnt order this piece of **** event.
    I wish I didn't. £20 f***ing to watch "swan lake" with occasional punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
      I wish I didn't. £20 f***ing to watch "swan lake" with occasional punches.
      I wouldn't be satisfied either if I had payed big money to watch my guy lose to the guy I most hate lol.......

Comment

They need to sue Mayweather for failing to fight if people wanted to see track they would have just attended the local track meet

Comment

Keep up the good work Freddie Roach! Thanks a lot Manny, way to represent the sport! He couldn't fight in 2009 because he was "afraid of needles" and he pulled out the fight because he needed "24 days" to recover, then he accepts the fight, and he lost because he needed "a needle" 2 hours before the fight. WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
            lol I remember people asking for a refund after the Ortiz fight
            at least the judges have no say in the ortiz fight....

nsac must be very happy with the cases being filed left and right...

these take off the heat from them....for the moment..

Comment

If this is what casual fan bring to boxing. Then ****'em. I much rather it before the hardcore, then the circus it has become of late. Boxing ain't for everybody.

Comment

these lawsuits are gonna get bigger, its the domino effect..people will soon sue for pacquiaos entire purse.. whether they win or not is irrelevant. .the fact is Pacquiao has disgraced not only himself but the sport in general. .but since ppl have a blind hatred for Mayweather he thought he could get away with it

Pacquiao had two options. .reveal the injury beforehand and postpone the fight.. or, keep the injury to yourself, fight ,and go have your surgery and heal in secret, nobody needs to know

he revealed the injury in a pathetic attempt at tainting Floyd's victory. .and this is what he gets in return

"it was a close fight, i thought i won, i want a rematch " thats it..go the **** home. .but nooo this idiot just kept talking

all these lawsuits might get thrown out..but thats not important. .the damage to the sport has been done..

Comment

Yeah gay weather should have to forfeit his entire purse. That's what you get when you run like a B1tch. That punk as$ mother****er.

Comment

Most ridiculous things I ever heard. Should PAC have canceled the fight even if he was risking people saying he's just making excuses to avoid the fight? Sure. But injury or not, he was still the agressor trying to make the fight and forcing the action. If not for him, there probably would be no punches thrown in the fight. Don't see what this is about. Anybody who believed it was going to be an action packed fight is a fool. If that's the case, Floyd could get sued after every fight since he's always promising action and knockouts and in the end all you get is movement and defense. Bogus lawsuits and the people doing it are the ones attempting the money grab...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      LAS VEGAS***8212;Boxing fans across the U.S. and their lawyers are calling the hyped-up fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. a fraud and want their money back, and then some.

At least 32 class action lawsuits allege Pacquiao should have disclosed a shoulder injury to before the fight, which Mayweather won in a unanimous decision after twelve rounds that most fans thought didn***8217;t live up to the hype.

***8220;The fight was not great, not entertaining, not electrifying. It was boring, slow and lacklustre,***8221; according to a lawsuit filed in Texas alleging racketeering, a claim usually reserved for organized crime.
                      [Click Here To Read More]

Will never live this down !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X