No announcement yet.

Golovkin-Ward would be like Pacquiao-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    The Alien was no match for the Executioner.
    i want to see a rematch

Comment

Did you guys forget how andre ward fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw93 View Post
        Did you guys forget how andre ward fights?
        hopefully ward still remembers.

Comment

It probably is a lackluster fight, I could certainly live with it not happening because I don't need that point proven.

However, if people want to talk about Golovkin being one of the true top dogs of the game that is the way to truly prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            shiet. he better run vs ggg. at least a little.
            No that is what YOU WOULD DO but unlike you Ward is likely not as impressed or intimidated of GGG like you are because he is a Boxer (one of the best P4P when active) and not a FAN.

Abraham and Froch Power at 168 is far more devastating than GGG Power at 160

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              you like froch?

i don't think froch is all that.

froch might be stronger but ggg got the better power imo. even at 160.

he has just hurts dudes. like it don't look all spectacular but you look at the opp face and see they're hurt bad. it's weird.
              I don't think GGG has bigger power. Maybe if he KO'ed a SMW contender I'd agree. Right now he's stopping middling guys a division below.

I'd love to see Froch-Golovkin BTW

Comment

Not quite. No running...but a whole bunch of hugging! Ward will rape him!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  I think it would look more like BHop vs Hopkins, with Ward breaking Golovkin down.
                  Right.....

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I don't think GGG has bigger power. Maybe if he KO'ed a SMW contender I'd agree. Right now he's stopping middling guys a division below.

i'd rather see that than ward-ggg.

jcc jr got ktfo. i think froch wanted a jcc jr fight. maybe ggg-froch can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Froch doesnt though, even though GGG offered to fight him in the UK. Remember "we'll swerve him if we can, punches like a mule, dangerous fight"

Comment

Working...
                      X