Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolatito is top 5 p4p without a doubt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea he's good but can he clinch and hold nonstop? that makes a top p4p fighter. you need all the "skills" even cheating

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      Estrada Had to drop to 108 and he was a nobody at that stage, I wouldn't consider it his best win taking the entire situation into account.

How exactly am I trolling? I love Roman and his skill set is amongst the best in the sport but to overlook his sub par competition as of the last 5 or 6 years is hilarious. Do you honestly consider his Sosa win great?
      Don't mind him, he's like ICE on here, polices the s**t out of Mexicans, . Even hates Tomoki Kameda because his nickname is "El Mexicanito", .

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
        What do you mean "even grounds?" Now that he is out there if he continues to fight the "garbage" you claim he has fought than I can agree but him being in the lower weight classes and his promoters not being all that great until now has something to do with that. I don't think he is overrated at all but that is my opinion.
        His promoter is one of the best in Japan, what are you talking about?

By even grounds i mean not dragging down a career flyweight 4 pounds to successfully defend his crown. If the rematch happens it would be at a weight where Estrada is best at, with actual experience at a world stage and actual accomplishments under his belts. Not some green prospect fresh off of a Box Azteca tournament

Need I explain further?

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        Maybe you're just mad Gallito is being showcased on Bein En Espaņol.
        I stay salado, carnalito

Comment

By even grounds i mean not dragging down a career flyweight 4 pounds to successfully defend his crown. If the rematch happens it would be at a weight where Estrada is best at, with actual experience at a world stage and actual accomplishments under his belts. Not some green prospect fresh off of a Box Azteca tournament

Need I explain further?

I stay salado, carnalito
          We get it he sucks. Carry on.

Comment

Need I explain further?

I stay salado, carnalito
            always get a good laugh out of that. Never ges old.

Comment

Working...
            X