Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Hints at Tough Final Opponent For 9/12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda wanna see Salka get a shot at Floyd.

Comment

Tough opponent? That rules out Amir Khan.

Comment

if floyd was a true tbe, he would face kovalev.. then he can be tbe.. without kovalev his resume not impressive. .Pacquiao is a C level opponent, i wasn't impressed

Comment

Duran challenged Hagler at 160lbs, IMO Mayweather should do the same with Golovkin.

Comment

Whoever he decides to fight, people will pray that the opponent will KO Floyd. And when the fight is over and Floyd has made that opponent look sub-par, people will go out of their way to discredit Floyd's victory.
            Haters made Ali a household fixture. But these millennium haters are on pace to make Floyd boxing's 1st billionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by pakhtun View Post
              ^ This.

This whole "I'm retiring in September doe" thing is hype: He's going to stage a fake 'retirement' after fight #49, and then have one last 'comeback' fight in 2016 to get his 50-0, probably a rematch with Pac.

Even though he claims not to, Floyd does care about his legacy - this is the man who calls himself TBE, after all. He's not going to settle on equalling Marciano's 49-0 record, his ego will ensure that he goes after the 50-0, thus cementing his TBE claim.
              Ricardo Lopez was 51-0-1. Mayweather has cited him as one of his favorite fighters.

Comment

I'll wait for the replay on hbo. PAC FIGHT WAS THE ONLY GAY WEATHER FIGHT I EVER ORDERED. I learned my lesson. Khan is the only guy at 147 that has a chance because of his speed. Khan won't have to worry about a ko cause floyd hasn't done that in forever. Another lame boring decision.

Comment

Well, the crazy show we wanted to see never came out in 48 times. What makes so different the 49th bout from the others? Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                    i agree. this is a hurt business and floyd definitely doesnt have the mentality to hurt his opponents.

floyd should definitely retire for the good of boxing.
                    hes a 40 year old, way past his prime with tiny brittle hands and no power.. why DF do you expect to see rocky balboa when u watch him ..i swear yall sound like straight idiots on here

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      As long as it's not Danny Garcia.
                      Pretty much. Thurman, Khan, Brook are all fine. Garcia is a big no.

Comment

Working...
                      X