Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Chino Maidana was a born 154-pounder could he theoretically beat Felix Trinidad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    Why are you being close minded? This is a purely hypothetical question. It has no bearing on reality. Expand your mind, friend.
    No, I'm limiting myself within credible scenarios. I don't expect anyone to say imagine a 147 Mike Tyson because it's not possible. Post this in the fantasy match up if you want to be imaginative. No offence, just being realistic.

Comment

If Maidana was born 154 pounds, honestly, I'd feel sorry for his mum. In the unlikely event she survives she ain't getting laid any time soon.

Comment

Good boxers beat Tito, not offensive fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
          No, I'm limiting myself within credible scenarios. I don't expect anyone to say imagine a 147 Mike Tyson because it's not possible. Post this in the fantasy match up if you want to be imaginative. No offence, just being realistic.
          Killjoy.

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post
          If Maidana was born 154 pounds, honestly, I'd feel sorry for his mum. In the unlikely event she survives she ain't getting laid any time soon.

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Good boxers beat Tito, not offensive fighters
          Never say never. Anything is possible if you believe.

Comment

WTH is this dude going to fight again?!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              WTH is this dude going to fight again?!
              I say early to mid 2016. If he fights in 2015 it better be against a bum otherwise it could be a life-or-death fight. Maidana is fat as hell. He could retire if he wants. He's given us a lot of great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Chino has never been stopped. Do your homework. Tito has been stopped.
                By first being outboxed over the course of 12 rounds...against a natural middleweight...and an ALL TIME GREAT...Bernard Hopkins.

Marcos Maidana REALLY REALLY doesn't take body shots well. Tito is a good banger all around. I hated Tito fanboys back in the day, but Tito was great. Got knocked down many times, but just like Juan Manuel Marquez, he had massive heart, huge stamina, and was actually dangerous when he got back up.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                  By first being outboxed over the course of 12 rounds...against a natural middleweight...and an ALL TIME GREAT...Bernard Hopkins.

Marcos Maidana REALLY REALLY doesn't take body shots well. Tito is a good banger all around. I hated Tito fanboys back in the day, but Tito was great. Got knocked down many times, but just like Juan Manuel Marquez, he had massive heart, huge stamina, and was actually dangerous when he got back up.
                  You just described Marcos Maidana.

You make good points nonetheless.

Also, if Maidana is so weak to the body like everyone on NSB says he is... then why hasn't he been stopped via bodyshot KO? He is a tough mofo who isn't going anywhere. He's been in the ring with lions and destroyed them. And he's never been destroyed in a single match.

Also, you have to take into account that a 154 lb Maidana probably hits harder than GGG.

Comment

If Maidana was in great shape it could be a fun fight. But Tito would have too much for him. There was more to Tito than a left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      If Maidana was in great shape it could be a fun fight. But Tito would have too much for him. There was more to Tito than a left hook.
                      Go on._______________________

Comment

Working...
                      X