• Easy money on Canelo by TKO.

Comment

• The knockout is so damn funny. I kept watching it before I went to sleep

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Easy money on Canelo by TKO.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I'm dead serious bro. I don't even like Canelo that much (but he is growing on me) and I've won so much money off the guy it's not even funny anymore. I will never go against Canelo. Never.

Comment

I'm dead serious bro. I don't even like Canelo that much (but he is growing on me) and I've won so much money off the guy it's not even funny anymore. I will never go against Canelo. Never.
            I don't believe he can hurt GGG enough to get any type of stoppage, but it's not impossible for him to win.

Comment

Even in a mayweather rematch?

Comment

• Wow!
                Canelo KO's Khan and now he can stop GGG.
                This site is too much, hard to talk when people are for real or serious.
                GGG punished Canelo till his corner throws in the towel in the 9th.

Comment

• I keep waiting for Alvarez to show me something suggesting he'll win, and I'm not seeing it. He has the skills, but he doesn't have the stamina or movement. Golovkin would control him with the jab for as long as it lasted.

Comment

• GGG puts Canelo to sleep within 5 rounds and people having to nothing say afterwards but "Ward doe?"

I can't see Canelo winning any rounds or landing anything significant. He fought a small welterweight and looked like **** until the last punch he landed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      GGG puts Canelo to sleep within 5 rounds and people having to nothing say afterwards but "Ward doe?"

I can't see Canelo winning any rounds or landing anything significant. He fought a small welterweight and looked like **** until the last punch he landed.
                      Stop it man, you're making too much sense!
                      Didn't you see that punch, it would of KO'd Hagler.

Comment

Working...
                      X