Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 155 Canelo by decision.

At 160 GGG by KO.

Comment

If I had to put money on it, GGG by KO. Canelo is there to be hit, and I don't think he'll be able to constantly withstand an onslaught.

Comment

Canelo has certain qualities to make this a competitive match-up, but I want to see how he deals with a pressure-puncher first (Lemieux). I'd pick GGG to stop him right now. Maybe I'll feel different after Canelo/Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          Canelo beats GGG like Floyd beat Gatti if he has the confidence.

Only danger I see is maybe Canelo's body being a bit soft
          Lolol this joker. Bud youre consistently clueless

Comment

The Poll is as one sided as I thought it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              If I had to put money on it, GGG by KO. Canelo is there to be hit, and I don't think he'll be able to constantly withstand an onslaught.
              Canelo has crap stamina. GGG can throw way way more power shots.

Canelo needs to rest frequently, and in those times, GGG will put him away.

They're on a different level from each other. GGG would wreck Canelo. Canelo knows it, this is why he refuses to fight GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                Canelo beats GGG like Floyd beat Gatti if he has the confidence.

Only danger I see is maybe Canelo's body being a bit soft

Comment

GGG's style fits right into Canelo's strengths. Saying that Golovkin hits like a ****ing mule and at some point will probably take out Canelo. It comes down to power though, if Canelo can get GGG to respect his power, not necessarily by knocking him down or out, but simply make him hesitant the he's got a decent shot.

Comment

Right now GGG wins but in a year or 2 I have Canelo. I see his development as more progressive and I dont see Golovkin improving at all.

Point is when they do fight Canelo will beat him.

Comment

GGG by TKO around round 7. I think Chepo has to throw in the towel for Canelo because Canelo won't go out on his own the way Monroe did last night.

The first couple rounds will be great with great body shots from each guy. GGG is just way too relentless for Canelo though. Canelo does not have the stamina to fight with GGG for 12 rounds. Eventually Canelo will slow down and then its only a matter of time before GGG starts landing those monster shots consistently on him and force the corner to save Canelo who is too proud to quit.

This is for sure the fight I want to see more than any other in the sport right now.

War GGG!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X