• Show
Clear All

GGG would spark Canelo out.

Comment

GGG by **** rape.

Comment

I got GGG by ko.

Comment

GGG should wear white gloves for this fight. Then he can paint them pink with Canelo's blood.

Comment

Golovkin by KO/TKO

Comment

Canelo will get in some hard counters, but eventually his slow pace would come back to bite him in the ass as GGG slowly tees off ripping his head/body apart.

Comment

still on the fence with this one....Nelo can rumble....the kid got skills but I'm still not sold on his beard though....if he got a REAL Mexican chin then I say he wins the fight....but you know he's gonna have to eat something during the 12 round fight and how he takes it will determine the fight imo....GGG can crack....no secret about that but Nelo can crack as well and GGG's beard hasn't really been put on trial yet...like I said, I can't pick one just YET...50/50 fight imo

Comment

Canelo beats GGG like Floyd beat Gatti if he has the confidence.

Only danger I see is maybe Canelo's body being a bit soft

Comment

Saul easily outpoints him if he plays it smart. EASY win.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                      Well considering the open scoring of Canelo-Trout which was downright ridiculous and the fact Lara has a solid arguement he could have got the nod in that fight too I don't see why robbery couldn't be an option. I just can't see this going to distance. If this happens and Cotto never does for GGG I see him being extra motivated and hungry to take Canelo's head off to make a statement.

"This is why no ****ing belt holder at 160 wants to **** with me."
                      As far as the right man wins I don't shout robbery. Was CJ Ross' scorecard on May-Canelo a joke? Yes it was. Was Levy Martinez (?) scorecard on Lara-Canelo wider than it should be? Yes it was. But at the end of the day both fight was won by the right man. So do they make me *****ing about an imaginary future fight's result and suggest that Golovkin will get robbed? Hell no!

Comment

Working...
                      X