No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ⛄ ⛄ View Post
    What time/channel will the prelim fights be on? (The ones before the PPV broadcast starts)
    Not sure the start time, thinking 5ish, 6ish/est, but they should be on Ring TV.

Seriously BS we can't say Ring TV together without you *ing it out lol?!?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      he went full borat mode

Wut the f#ck kinda crazy "Kazakhstan Forever" voice was that from GGG?!?! Weirdest I've seen GGG act ever. He amped for this fight for sure. Most animated I've seen him.

Not sure if thats good or not. Might burn energy quicker & if this goes rounds that might be a problem. Kinda like a old school dude thats been waiting on some booty for months with some girl & then he blows his load in 5 minutes. Its alright if she cum too, but if she don't get off you looking like an idiot. So KO in 3 = no problem for GGG, but if this goes 5, 6, 7 rounds & GGG legit got some nervous energy that might leave him phoning this sh^t in late.

No idea if thats legit the case cuz GGG seem professional as f#ck when its fight time, I mean ffs this dude was training when his daughter was being born, so just speculating on possibilities, but who knows how he'll act when he's "under the lights" like he's never been under before & like is regular sh^t for Canelo despite being younger than GGG.

Comment

• I voted GGG by KO/TKO on this poll, I can't remember when. I still think that is a very big possibility. Only other outcome I see is Canelo on points. I really don't think Golovkin has a chance with the judges if it goes the distance.

Comment

• You guys have it all just about covered. Both fighters have the edge over each other in different ways. Canelo has the better upper body movement and combinations. Golovkin has the better footwork and jab. The question in regards to this fight is: Can Canelo's counters do enough damage to stop Golovkin going forward? Or will Golovkin's jab and pressure end up being too much for Canelo? Golovkin's chin, power and high workrate can win him this fight.

Comment

• I wonder what will go through Canelo's mind when he realizes "I cannot hurt this man"

Comment

• Originally posted by TMT_HEAT View Post
              I wonder what will go through Canelo's mind when he realizes "I cannot hurt this man"
              We saw it against Floyd. But in this case, he may look a lot worse.

But he CAN hurt Golovkin, to the body. And he owns at least two judges in this fight.

Comment

• It's going to be a great fight.

I really believe someone is getting KO'd.

Comment

• any streams??

Comment

• GGG will win and then get no credit. Just like the multiple other times he's beaten extremely talented fighters in their primes with even deeper resumes than Canelo.

Comment

• send me a stream if you got it..got points for ya

Comment

Working...
                      X