• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      Hmmm............

Comment

• Is Canelo known to be an incredibly hard worker? Just curious because it bothers me he can't speak English. You look at other athletes around the world who train like beasts and do whatever it takes to become the best and biggest star. A Manny Pacquiao, a guy like Cristiano Ronaldo who played in 3 leagues in 3 countries, Portugal, England and Spain and he learnt to speak English and Spanish fairly quickly after signing in those leagues. It bothers me that Canelo still doesn't speak English, that just screams out to me.......Lazy. He would be such a bigger star if he spoke fluent English, what's the excuse for not being able to speak it in interviews ? If you want to be the best biggest star you need to be English speaking in America.

Comment

• at people picking GGG to win by UD... this is goldenboy and canelo we're talking about. these scorecards have since been filled out before the damn ink on the contract dried. GGG needs a KO.

Comment

• Damn, I can't wait for this!

Power puncher vs Skilled boxer
            Last edited by CodeBreaker; 09-14-2017, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Serious question: Do you guys think that the betting odds on Ggg's win are going to go up or down in following days? The reasons Im asking is I'm going to make a combined bet on: 1 - Ggg win, 2 - Ggg win by Ko/Tko and 3 - the fight ending before 9,5 rounds. I could do it right now, but Im hoping the bets on Ggg's win are going to be even higher just before the fight. Am I right?

Comment

• Who's the assigned ref? Please not Robert Bryd or Harvey Dock. They can't have a skittish ref who will **** up the fight with a bad stoppage

Comment

• The poll here isn't indicative of the picks now. A lot of opinions have changed in two years. Shame really.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Who's the assigned ref? Please not Robert Bryd or Harvey Dock. They can't have a skittish ref who will **** up the fight with a bad stoppage
                    It's Bayless.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      It's Bayless.
                      Bayless is OK....

Comment

Working...
                      X