Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin stops him within 4.

Comment

• I would say that this is a 50/50 fight. Canelos speed upper body movement and sharp punches are going to have him winning some rounds and looking good. I picked Golovkin by decision however because of a generally higher work rate. Canelo doesn't have the height reach and footwork to sit outside of range like Jacobs did. Canelo is going to have some big moments but shouldn't be hard to find for the taller Golovkin and that imo will lead to him getting outworked in the end

Comment

• Fortune favors the bold... Going to say Canelo via TKO/KO

Comment

• 58% ggg by KO? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            58% ggg by KO? Really?
            Site is full of Golovkin fans but I Got GGG by KO like most

Comment

• Jacobs exposed how GGG will react to a real punch from a big man. G didn't exactly react like it was nothing as he did in other fights. It changed his rhythm and style a bit.
              Now, Canelo can crack and has a high level boxing ability & IQ. GGG doesn't look so good against good boxers and reach and height aren't really a factory. Canelo's chin is a mystery against a big man like G.
              I see a very close fight till the 8Th. round. GGG is either going to get old after the 8th or Canelo is going to slow down from those heavy hits he's NOT accustomed too. Both men will show there balls. I think YOUTH will prevail in the end. Canelo by 2 points. Close fight though.

Comment

• Canelo can't crack a piņata dude.

Comment

• :d

... Canelo over GGG!

... I'm taking bets starting from 1 quint!!!

Comment

• why in hell is a very old poll a sticky now???
                    are we still in 2015??
                    odds went from 4-1 to almost even and we stick a 2015 poll??

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      why in hell is a very old poll a sticky now???
                      are we still in 2015??
                      odds went from 4-1 to almost even and we stick a 2015 poll??
                      Thank you.

Need a fresh poll

Comment

Working...
                      X