Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG KO's Canelo...which then makes him a potentially top $ fight for Mayweather. I wonder what the chances are of that ever coming off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      wtf fight did you watch dude? He went life and death with Jacobs
      No, he didn't he was schooling him, learn how to score a fight.

Comment

• I voted GGG by UD. I see this as a boxing match (medium to high level chess) where GGG uses his power and skills. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if GGG had a late stoppage if Canelo ends up on the ropes often.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          GGG KO's Canelo...which then makes him a potentially top $ fight for Mayweather. I wonder what the chances are of that ever coming off?
          Almost zero. Mayweather doesn't even want to rematch Pacquiao. Why would he commit suicide by fighting Golovkin?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I voted GGG by UD. I see this as a boxing match (medium to high level chess) where GGG uses his power and skills. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if GGG had a late stoppage if Canelo ends up on the ropes often.
            I'm wondering how Canelo will prepare, when on the ropes, how to deal with GGG's chopping down hooks. Those aren't punches you train to defend.

Comment

• Both great fighters. May the best man win.

It's evenly matched, a 50-50 fight.

Alvarez is at the peak of his prime. Golovkin is age 35 and now past his best, although he's still very good.

Comment

• 50/50 fight. I'm voting robbery just because I don't think either guy gets stopped, which means it will be a robbery no matter who wins

Comment

• Wish we could get a fresh poll as a lot has happened since this one was taken and many opinions changed.

Comment

• Canelo will win a decision calling it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Wish we could get a fresh poll as a lot has happened since this one was taken and many opinions changed.
                      Redd I agree 💯

Comment

Working...
                      X